Chapter 9: Sleepover

IVY POV:
After calling Vincent he picked me up 10 minutes later, I got in his car and was welcomed by a hug. He let go and started driving us away from this stupid ass apartment, he asked no questions and knew not too or not yet anyways.
"Want to go and get some pizza for dinner tonight" Vincent said to me bring me back to reality, even though he's not like Felix he's always there for me when I need someone to take me away from my living nightmare.
"Let's get pepperoni, it's my favorite and violet favorite too."
"Let's go to the pizza shop then" he said before stepping on the gas heading toward the pizza shop.

FELIX POV:
Any time I get so close to Ivy, I always move five steps back And it's getting to me, too a point where I can barely sleep at night because all I see is her beautiful face. What a beautiful nightmare.
I know I shouldn't force Ivy into this relationship know what I did to her before and I wish I'm able to take it back and make it all better and to make sure she is treated like a queen she is, but why would a kitten go back to a abusive owner. I have to fix this some how, a way that she'll definitely has to run in my arms and take me back right in the spot, the only way I can actually get this kind of information would be from her family and Sam but I doubt Sam would tell me anything after I left her best friend broken and destroyed so my last option is her family, thank god I had gotten Ivy mother number ever since I had let her go and making sure Ivy okay back at home, Instead of being sad over a dumb ass like myself.
"Hey Mrs.Ortiz I have a few question for you about Ivonne...."

Unknown POV:
I knew he'll mess up some way, some how and now that he has my plan can finally go through. With all this bull shit he's giving her, she'll be running to me with her arms wide open and her legs too. She's been very delicious lately and it's getting to me, Sometimes I can picture her beautiful plump lips around my member and me just pushing her head farther down until I hear her choke and begs me to fuck the living day lights out of her. Something better that Felix won't be able to do.

Ivy POV:
"You totally fucking cheated" I said to Vincent before throwing my cards at his fore head.

"You're just mad that this is the third time I beat you in uno" Vincent said before rolling his eyes and getting up from the couch. We had got here around six and ate pizza then played Uno until Violent fell asleep half way, it's almost one in the morning and all did was play uno like losers.
"I can sleep on the couch and you can take my bed" Vincent said not looking at me, I rolled my eyes and told him we can share the bed and as soon as I said that his eyes got wide as fuck.
It wasn't as bad as you may think it is but the only thing that freaked me out a little was when it was time to actually go to sleep and he was just looking at me like I had fucking five heads sticking out my neck. I was gonna ask what's wrong but I was caught off guard when he pressed his lips against mine, other times like this I would of been pushed back but after everything that happened with Felix. I kissed him back.