Chapter 3: Friend

Ivonne POV

It's been about 2 or 3 hours since I've been out here just walking around, Sam tried calling my phone but I just tossed it somewhere not really caring for it since I have a backup phone in one of my luggage.

I can't believe she didn't tell me before, I mean I know being upset is a little selfish of me but it just hurts to know your best friend was keeping a big secret like this from you. As I kept thinking about this situation and walking I came upon a small park, normally I don't do parks but this one had swings and I'm a sucker for swings. I looked around to see if anyone was watch to find out no one was around before slightly jogging towards the swing finally getting on it and swinging back and forth, I didn't realize someone else came into the park until I seen a little girl around the age of 5-6 running to the swing that was next to me. She didn't seem tall enough to climb up to the swing and turned towards me and asked if I can help her and knowing how much I'm a sucker for kids I ended up helping her out and pushing her too.

"My name is Violet, what yours?" She asked out of nowhere as I continue to push her.

"My name is Ivonne but you cutie can call me Ivy" I said to her making her giggle. I didn't realize it was getting really late until she had asked me to stop and asked what time it was, I was going to reach for my phone but I forgot I tossed it somewhere back.

"Sorry sweetie I don't have my phone on me, you don't have anyone with you " I asked bending down so that I was closer to her height.

"I was with my older brother, but then I ran off to come here" she said looking like she was about to cry.

"Don't cry Violet, I'll help you look for your brother" I said but not to long after someone was yelling out Violet's name, she looked up smiling wiping away her tears and began running towards the voice but not before grabbing my hand and dragging me with her towards the source.

"Violet there you are, where the hell have you been? I thought I lost you" a tall caramel skin man came into view grabbing Violet and hugging her to death.

"Sorry Vincent, I went to the park and met Ivy, come say hi" Violet said getting out of her brother's hold and bringing him to me.

"Vincent meet Ivy, Ivy Meet my older brother Vincent"