Chapter 10: Clouded

Ivy POV:

I've been staying with Vincent for a couple of weeks now and it was okay, After the kiss he became more possessive more than Felix but Vincent seemed like the type to actually hurt you if things didn't go his way, he showed signs of it but I didn't want think too much of it until today. It was around one in the afternoon when I had went to the living room to watching some Futurama, it stayed like this for a couple episodes until I got a call from a unknown number. Weird. Not carrying as much I answered it wishing that I didn't as soon as I heard the voice from the other end.

"I miss you Ivy" Felix slurred his words. He's drunk. Asf. I didn't know what to say honestly I was so speechless not expecting him to say that. "Im a mess without you Ivy, Please, I need you back" He continued before light crying engulf the call. This was new, Felix isn't the type to get drunk like this and after what happen I wasn't too sure what else to do.

"First stop drinking, You're making whatever you're feeling worse. Second stop crying Felix, this isn't like you why are you acting like this?" I asked, his response was short but when he said it the stupid ass butterflies from before started popping back up in my stomach.

"Im not the same without you Ivy" He said almost in a whisper as his voice cracked from the tears. I hated when people crying on the phone because I don't know what else to do but with him the only thing I could do is see him. I rolled my eyes, I'm gonna regret this.

"I'll be there soon" I said before hanging up, I didn't want to go because old feeling will start to pop up once again but he was hurting emotionally and it's hurting himself in the process.

"Who is that?" Vincent said scaring the shit out of me, I turned around to see a not so happy camper and the look he was giving wasn't a nice one.

"It was Sam" I said not wanting to mention Felix after the last thing that happened at the park and I knew if I said his name some Shit would happen.

"Don't lie to me Ivy!" He screamed at me making me flinch back from the sudden power in his voice, his once bright eyes turned dark from anger and I didn't want to be here anymore. I got up from the couch and walked over to his towering body,

"Don't yell at me! I said I was talking to Sam and that's it!" I yelled back, I hate yelling especially with at someone I barely knew but Mama didn't raise no fool. With no response from him I shook my head walked past him to the kitchen but before entering I stopped and told him to take me home.
-----
It didn't take that long to bring me back, the car ride was silent and tension was spilling all over the car even the music was starting to become irritating. I was happy to see my old apartment as he stopped in front of it and wasting no time I got out but of course was stopped by a Icy hand, "Im sorry" he said I looked at him and nodded taking my hand out his grasp and collected my stuff out his car and walked to towards the entrance not caring that he was still watching me.

I didn't have my old key for my old apartment but knowing Sam she left a spare under the rug and I was able to put my things in my room before walking out and headed across to Felix. I should of stopped myself from even coming but something about him crying hurt me just a  little. I didn't even knock knowing it was open, "anytime I open this door it's open" I said to myself as I took in the scenery in front of me, ever thing was broken or on the floor. All the lamps and pictures broken, the couch was flipped over among with the TV and the table, there was so much feathers just sitting around the place looking like clouds as you walked past it. I was about to call out to Felix but I stopped once I found him in the kitchen shirtless with a bottle to his mouth still drinking and his blue eyes red and puffy from the crying. Seeing him like this kind of broke me but it was the same exact feeling I was going through when he decided to leave me.

"Baby girl?" he said bringing me out of my head, he said it a few more times probably thinking I was a figure of Imagination but realized I wasn't when I walked up to him and take the bottle out of his hand and placed it on the kitchen counter, I looked back at him and he looked so broken.

"Ivy?" He called out as he reached to cup my face.

"I'm here Baby boy" I said as I hugged him trying to take his pain away.

Heyyy Guys I'm back with a new chapter!! Sorry for the lateness I haven't been motivated to write before but now I have more free time on my hands. I hope you enjoy this chapter I wrote this around 1 am after seeing someone comment "Update!!" And I was like might as well 🤷🏽‍♀️

Like and Comment

Don't forget to check out my new story Obedience!! You won't regret it 😉