Chapter 4: Play Date

Ivonne POV:

After leaving Violet and her brother Vincent I made my way back to the hell hole I was currently staying at, I really didn't want to go back but I had to or else Sam would probably freak out even more and might even call the police maybe even my parents and that right there isn't a good thing to do. As the building came into view I can feel my heart beating out my ass and my hands starting to get sweaty by every step I take, before I realized it I was in front of the apartment door hesitating to knock on the wooden door. I guess my body had a mind of its own and knocked on the door.

"There no going back now" I said to myself quietly. As soon as I said that the door was flung open and arms were around my neck squeezing me to death.

"Oh my god Ivy I was so worried about you, Felix and John went out to go look for you thinking you got hurt or even worse" she said almost crying, I felt bad but this wouldn't have happened if she had told me the truth.

Felix POV:
It had been hours since Ivy left without a word, Sam tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail so she asked me and John to go and see if she was alright, which then lead us here outside for hours.

"Maybe she went back" John said taking out his phone ready to call Sam but before he could Sam already called him and told him Ivy's back at the apartment.

As we made our way back to the apartment we had bumped into Jurvis old gang members, every since he died someone else has been running his gang and I have no idea who. Yet.

Ivonne POV:
The next morning was shity, after the guys came home last night the look pretty..... dirty and I didn't want to be apart of it to be honest so I quickly went to my room and stayed there watching Netflix, here and there I could hear them talking about Me or Sam and some one else that I don't even know or care to know. So once I woke up the next morning to find Felix sleeping on the couch naked with a note from Sam on his bare chest saying she went to the hospital for a check up and won't be back for a while and that I have to behave because Felix is going to be watching me until they come back. Well then won't this be a wonderful play date (Note the sarcasm)