"Broken"

Miguel just chuckled "what do you mean "broken"? Do you even know what's the term of "broken should mean? If you are here to make joke, please do them elsewhere" replied Miguel who looked at (Y/n) with a confused look. (Y/n) looked at Miguel "I know what I said "Alpha" and I know the term "broken" and I myself am a "broken" and, no I didn't do any self diagnosis, I was diagnosed by professionals of the medical field" with a sad smiled (Y/n) just looked at Miguel "and I wish to learn how to be a omega even if I have to fake it".

Miguel looked at the young omega on the bed and stared in disbelief but since this was part of his job he just replied "fine". In which made (Y/n) smile and thank Miguel. Miguel just groaned before replying to (Y/n)
"I haven't come across an omega with your particular issue before. So this will be a first but don't worry here in Alchemax we will help you in what way possible but first I will smell you, do you give me permission to smell you (Y/n)". (Y/n) nodded before tilting her neck. Miguel moved closer with his chair towards (Y/n) and took a whiff of her smell before crossing his arms in front of his chest, sizing up (Y/n) for a moment. "You speak clearly for an omega, way too well  and your scent is not as strong as it should be. I can see why you're here for treatment".

Miguel jotting down on his clipboard Miguel leaned in a bit closer, speaking in a low and serious tone. "Listen, (Y/n), I know that at Alchemax we're supposed to help you integrate with your omega nature, but I advise caution. Do not try to suppress your individuality or give into what society expects of you just because you're an omega. I want you to be comfortable with who you are, even if that's not typical for most omegas or a "broken" one".

He leaned back a bit, his eyes sharp. "Do you understand me, (Y/n)?"