Partner ( re edited)

"At the moment I have seen that you have passed all your classes and have gotten a great understanding, I don't see what else we can help other than therapy" Miguel noted while looking at his clipboard while (Y/n) stared at her tea. "I would quite enjoy some therapy sessions" smiled (Y/n) who clutched on her tea cup. Memories of her past soon came to her.

Flashback
Age: 13

"(Y/n) your an omega when an Alpha tells you something, you must do it" that's what mother said.

"(Y/n) show me your pretty smile" asked the man that made before I gave him a smile and his face distorted before a loud smack was given to my face, "You must like that don't you, you disgusting omega" no I hated him telling me that.

My room was my only safe place so why did the Alpha of my father entered my room? Why was I protective of my room? Why did I attack anyone who came? Why? WHY?

WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY

W H Y!!!!!!

Flashback end

"Miss (Y/n) you there?" Miguel waved while (Y/n) regain her composure. "Yeah I'm fine just that remember some things that's all, and this Therapy sounds interesting, what will it be about?" smiled falsely (Y/n) while Miguel nod along her request. "We would see if we can rehabilitate you, to live a kinda Omega life, have a mate and kinda live your life" Miguel explained. (Y/n) stared widely at the gorilla in front of her, yes she knew this man had his degrees ready to back him up but come one, thinking that she might have a chance like that? Seriously Miguel made her laugh loudly that she clutched her stomach in how hard she was laughing "hahaha a partner! With me! Hahaha seriously Miguel your funny without realizing. You have some good talents to make good jokes, why didn't you become a comedian?" laughed (Y/n).

But it changed when Miguel glared at her "You know I'm trying very hard to help you but here you think that I'm some sort of clown" growled Miguel in which didn't phase (Y/n) who looked stoic before sighing. "Listen here Miguel, you might be an Alpha that have many people that wish to sleep with you but unlike you and myself. My partners have left me for not being the perfect omega that my parents made believe. To everyone in this society I'm known as the broken. Something that can't be fixed and you think you can magically find me a partner to make me live a "omega" lifestyle? Then you must be crazy" replied (Y/n) as she drank her tea. "The partner most suitable would be me Miss (Y/n)" replied Miguel who flipped through some of the papers in his clipboard. (Y/n) choked in her tea before she had to run and spit her tea down the sink before looking at Miguel in confusion "What!?!?!!". Miguel soon stood up from the chair he sat on and walked over to (Y/n) before leaning a bit down "what couldn't hear me from down there?".

"Son of bitch"

Day 06
End

Yeah re edited this again cause its good that I can create conflict but I didn't like how fast it went so let me take it slow cause I couldn't just create conflict out of thin air without explanation.

Mobile version

Hope you enjoy this