Hug

(Y/n) sitting patiently in her room hummed to her favorite song as she stood to face with her murder, and companion of the last couple of years. Why couldn't it be someone else? Why couldn't it even be his assistant? Sitting right in front of her was another "broken" but with a unhinged mind for the difference is that this person was supposed to be a "Beta" but when angry or aggravated he turned "Alpha" in a switch making him a "Broken Switch" for this man felt nothing to his lovers or partners nothing and he could fake the love in his relationships. The love that the fools felt was so real that many had to go to rehabilitation facility just to function again and it took years. And why was this man a certified "Broken" doctor? Well he was one himself. (Y/n) just looked at him in disgust "Snake, why have you come to this facility?". Snake looking from his files just gave a wicked grin before pointing towards (Y/n) "because of you".  (Y/n) confused just looked at Snake for some sort explanation "well to be precise I came to visit, can't a friend visit another friend?".

The tea that (Y/n) felt was getting cold as the rooms temperature dropped for how cold the tension was. (Y/n) glared at Snake who just grinned "Oh and to see if you were mended or to be precise fixed. If you were they I wouldn't mind sending my patients to this facility". (Y/n) just glared before sighing knowing that Snake was the last resort that many broken seeked out. "I'm not a fucking doll, Snake and let's say the treatments are quite helpful but not something that I can fully say "fixable". The treatments in this place are quite something I would recommend tho". Snake nodded as he sipped his cup of tea, before gently putting it down on the table and looking at (Y/n) "So how are you feeling,"Omega". Do you feel like you fit in? Do you feel like your part of something big?". (Y/n) just sighed before looking at her tea cup "I feel nothing and just confused about this whole omega shit? Like we the Omegas go through heat cycles, mating rituals and scenting? Like what is this bullshitery? Can't we fall in love and just be that without the extra steps? Or is this society so fucked up that being an omega is hell?". Snake just nod before looking at (Y/n) "that's just how this society is, my dear friend. And it's some shit that we fight everyday, so is there anything you wish to update in your file? State of mind? Physical?".

(Y/n) just sighed before looking at the ceiling "that I'm confused, put down that I'm now confused". Snake just nod before writing down that (Y/n) was confused. Snake looked up from his clipboard and saw (Y/n) "any romance?".

"None"

Both Snake and (Y/n) sighed "why won't love come to us like the killers of the movies?". "Snake if love came that easily we wouldn't be "Broken" and you will be a normal? Or whatever you are. Wait what are you even?" asked (Y/n) but she only got a shrug. But Snake smiled and laughed before looking at (Y/n) "you know I kinda like this new you, your able to finally express yourself and just be you. Last time you were afraid even from human contact. Hug?". (Y/n) just nodded before grabbing Snakes hand and dragging him to the bed where Snake was confused. Snake laid still on the bed before (Y/n) laid next to him and wrapped her hands around him and snuggled up to him before falling asleep.

If only she knew that the touch therapy they did was just to tease her and not actually to accept it because Snake was the one that hated being touched. And now here he was being hugged in the same bed who fell asleep with no problem while Snake just had to hold it in. Maybe they also need touch therapy for this prolonged hugging was quite uncomfortable.

Mobile