Speaking

The next day (Y/n) woke up and stared at the walls of her room. Yawning awake she did her normal morning routine before preparing a light meal to enjoy her morning. Looking out the window she smiled as she waited for Miguel to come and meet her. She made sure to also have a notebook ready just so she can jot down notes cause she is a "broken" so might as well get ready to fake it to society. Eating her fruit salad she looked at the complimentary TV speaking about daily things. Like daily news and daily weather and a story about Omega finding love and (Y/n) just felt nothing. An Omega should be able to feel something but she felt nothing. But her emptiness was soon replaced by knock at her door.

"Miss (Y/n) it's me, Miguel. May I enter?" said Miguel who was behind the door. (Y/n) smiled before turning off the TV and getting up from her kitchen table and opening the door "Hey Alpha". (Y/n) smiled and Miguel just nodded before entering the unit that the program provided. Sitting down Miguel pulled two chairs from the kitchen, (Y/n) and Miguel sat down on the chair. "Hello (Y/n) as we spoke yesterday I hope you had time to think of some questions" as Miguel pulled out his clipboard and a pen. (Y/n) smiled before scratching her neck "Yeah, um what's grooming or even scenting rituals? This is some new terms so mind explaining?" she sheepishly asked. Miguel was taken by surprise but he remembered she was a "broken" one "Grooming and scenting rituals are an important part of omega behavior, (Y/n)." He began to explain, gesturing with his hands to emphasize his point. "For example, using a particular shampoo or conditioner can enhance your scent, making you more attractive to alphas. The way you dress and present yourself can also make a difference in how you are perceived by others. And of course, keeping yourself well-groomed and clean is a must."

"As for scenting rituals, omegas have scent glands in various parts of our bodies that produce pheromones," Miguel continued, leaning in a bit closer to (Y/n). "These pheromones can attract alphas and help us form bonds. We can use certain scented oils or perfumes to enhance our pheromones and make them more potent." (Y/n) nodded  before she got a whiff of Miguel's smell and was gonna ask about it but Miguel spoke up straightening himself up and gesturing to himself as an example. "I, for instance, use a mix of cedar and pine scented oil to enhance my own pheromones. It's all about learning what works for you and finding a routine that fits with your lifestyle." (Y/n) nodded in response as she was able to get the answer for one of her questions. However she thought "but Alpha wouldn't that make Omegas more of a sex toy? Or to be precise a toy for Alphas to relieve themselves on".

Miguel gave a small shake of his head, amused by (Y/n) lack of knowledge about omega behavior. "It's not just about relieving heat, (Y/n). Omegas have a natural inclination towards alphas because our bodies recognize them as strong and capable mates." Miguel continued speaking "Forming a bond with an alpha is more than just a physical act. It involves the exchange of pheromones, the formation of emotions, and the merging of spirit and body," Miguel explained, but soon his expression turned serious "However, not all omegas are necessarily interested in forming bonds with alphas, and that is perfectly fine. However as you may know some don't have those kinds of options. However here we believe in embracing individuality and respecting personal choices here at Alchemax."

(Y/n) nodded and sniffed the air "Alpha if I may ask, can I get your scent? It smells very nice and reminds me of the hikes I used to go". Miguel smiled at (Y/n), pleased by their interest in his choice of scented oil. And even more pleased that at least she wasn't a stalker or even an obsessive person "Thank you, (Y/n). I'm glad you like the scent even if it's my pheromones enhanced. I use a custom blend from a small local shop however they could make it more of an oil scent than a pheromone scent in which is more preferable. Unfortunately, the shop stopped making the oil so it's not available in stores anymore just pheromone scent oil"
He paused, thinking for a moment before continuing. "However, I can ask the shop owner if they can create a similar scent for you. Would you like me to do that, (Y/n)?".

(Y/n) blushed in embarrassment "yeah, sorry about that" hiding her face in her hands she spoke up "I forgot about pheromone scents, sorry if I invaded your privacy? Body? Ah I don't know, anymore". As she sighed and hid her blushed embarrassed face in her hands. Miguel found this cute and chuckled and smiled "it's okay" before muttering under his breath "at least your not like the others". Miguel then continued speaking about the scented oil which gave a twinkle in (Y/n)'s eyes. "Yes, back in topic (Y/n), I'm sure we can get you the oil. The owner of the shop is a good friend of mine, and they have access to a wide variety of scents and oils. I'll talk to them and see what they can do." He paused, observing Dark carefully. "It's important that you understand, however, that bonding with an alpha isn't the only way of life for omegas. You should never feel pressured to conform to societal expectations. Being an individual is something to be proud of".

(Y/n) smiled before nodding "I understand Alpha however I'm comfortable with myself. I have accepted myself and I don't mind anyone's opinions. I have friends and family that are Betas, Omegas and Alphas. Each had there own problems however one thing that I can't comprehend is Mates. My Omega friends gush about there mates and so do my Alpha friends but I always feel like the person in the middle cause I don't know what there feeling? Like I'm "Broken" and I just get confused on what your supposed to feel when in love or have a mate. I'm just curious and confused ".