Snake

Snake after finally seeing that (Y/n) was asleep walked down the quiet hallway before heading up to the receptionist who was looking through some files and organizing them. Snake waited patiently while organizing there own file as they heard a voice "May I help you sir?". Snake smiled before looking at the receptionist "May I ask what my patient has been doing?". The receptionist looked at Snake before speaking "Name? Case number". Snake nodded "(Y/n) (L/n), B-00k3N", the receptionist nodded while putting that on her computer to search the file. Snake just sighed while looking at his papers before hearing the receptionist voice again "She is going through Omega classes for 5 hours before having the rest of the day off in this wing of the hospital cause she is a Broken and we also wish to study the patient as well". Snake nodded but glared "Did you asked her for permission? Or did you guys went ahead". The receptionist looked in fear at Snake who glared down at the receptionist. However a hand on Snakes shoulder made him look to Miguel who was coming back from a meeting.

Miguel smelled something lavender from down the hall, he didn't know which idiot Alpha was prowling around letting his scent be smelled but he was about to give the Alpha a piece of his mind. Walking down the hall he enter the new "Broken" wing for all the new "Broken" patients. Miguel saw a long haired person with a yellow cardigan, white shirt and brown slacks with black dress shoes and a clip board was held on his arm. Miguel put a hand on this individual shoulder in which somehow stopped the individual scent from spreading. Miguel was surprised but the green eyes that stared at him showed no fear "Mind letting my shoulder go? I dislike Alphas touching me". Miguel growled "Says another Alpha to an Alpha. Now why are you releasing your scent? You want a mate? Then look for it somewhere else. In this company we help those who need or seek out help". Snake nodded along Miguels rant before a slow clap rang on the hall "you spoke very well, Dear ?". Miguel sighed cause it seemed that the short individual didn't understand anything Miguel stared down at the individual "Now stop trying to whore yourself out. Look for someone in a bar or somewhere else. But not in this hospital" growled as he looked at Snake.

Snake smiled before looking at Miguel "So you're Miguel". Miguel looked at Snake in confusion before Snake showed his ID Card "I'm known as Snake, and I'm the "Broken specialist". Miguel eyes widen as he looked at Snake before he looked at Snake again due to disbelief before looking at (Y/n) room. Snake didn't notice the shift in eye movement before his pen and clipboard was now on his hands and ready to write "Name? Job title?". Miguel just sighed "Miguel, Alpha Companion for (Y/n)". Snake nodded while writing down on his clipboard "Have you made any progress while she has been in the facility?". "At the moment just Omega classes have been given for (Y/n) so she can better understand her second gender. She has shown regret on being Omega and is confused and concerned of being the Omega she wished for while being scared". Snake nodded while looking through some files in his clipboard "Any reactions from seeing your first broken?". "Just surprised, they seem very normal but yet there not normal" replied Miguel who was trying to decipher this "broken specialist". Snake then looked up towards Miguel "Do you think she would be fixed? From being in this facility?". A the million dollar question, if Miguel fucked up, (Y/n) would be taken and if he did great more "Broken" would transfered in his facility. Miguel swallowed the lump that he had on his throat "Everyone deserves love but at the moment we are in the baby steps on helping Ms.(Y/n) we can't rush this process and she needs all the help to understand the situation she is. So one in one help has been the best way for her to cope".

Snake smiled while nodding "Then I would leave (Y/n) here, please help her through this new step on her life". Miguel sighed a sigh of relief as je got a whiff of Lavender again "Sir I would like for you to control your scent". But Miguel didn't expect for Snake to smirk "That's not me" some footsteps were down the hall as the sound of a closing door was heard, Miguel eyes widen as he saw (Y/n) walking down the hall with bed hair and her PJs. "Snake you forgot a folder in my room" yawned (Y/n) while she walked towards Snake. Snake gave a kind smile towards (Y/n) which was meant with (Y/n) giving them a surprised hug while leaning onto Snakes shoulder before falling asleep. Snake chuckled before putting some files on the receptionist desk "give me a moment I have to put my sleepy patient to there bed". But (Y/n) was soon taken from Snakes arms and was now on Miguels arms "Don't worry I would take her towards her bed". Miguel canine teeth were shown off which didn't scare Snake who just nodded.

Miguel walked down the hallway before opening (Y/n) room which was filled with a alpha scent which somehow was all over the room. Miguel was disgusted that he put (Y/n) on her bed before using a specialized alpha scent remover. Which removed the scent of her Doctor. Miguel just sighed before seeing Snake at the doorway "So that's how Alpha react? Thank you for your cooperation". Miguel growled before standing and glaring down at Snake who stood unfazed "You fucker". Snake nodded "yeah I know that insult already, but as you can see my patient has no reaction". Miguel wanted to grab Snake by the throat but before he could do that Snake released his pheromones which some made Miguels legs feel like jelly so he leaned onto the wall for help.

"You know your nice and all but you really have to know how to handle people or even talk to them cause for some, like little old me. You might get a bad time~" Miguel soon to the floor as the pheromones of Snake was getting too intoxicating before Snake smiled and soon walked down the hallway while saying a "goodbye" to Miguel who had to throw up by Snakes heavy pheromones. However through the whole ordeal Miguel noticed (Y/n) and saw that even heavy pheromones didn't faze (Y/n) pulling out her file he wrote down.

Observation:
- A heavy amount of pheromones was let out by {         }. Patient was unfazed by the heavy amount of pheromones, concluding that she would be unaffected if anyone tried to charm her through pheromones.

Miguel sighed before looking at (Y/n) who looked very peaceful even when sleeping. Miguel soon left as he picked up a dropped folder that Snake left on purpose. Picking it up Miguel looked through the file and immediately regretted what he read.

Day 05
End Mobile