Why?

Miguel entered (Y/n) which smelled strongly of a new odor "is that a new shampoo I smell?". (Y/n) smiled "yeah it's a new fragrance that I wished to try. I hope your nose isn't very sensitive towards it?". Miguel shook his head "No I'm quite alright I just wanted to ask cause it smelled different". Miguel soon took a seat in the nearby kitchen table "Now it's your fourth day in the facility? If I may ask how are you enjoying it?" Asked Miguel as he pull out his clipboard. "You can say that I'm have different options cause in the seminars and even in the talks and classes in this facility all speak about things that a Omega should feel or do and going as far to describe them but..." (Y/n) went quiet as she thought which made Miguel question what was wrong. "But what?" said Miguel as he looked up from his clipboard and notice (Y/n) scratching her neck "it's weird. Like seeing so many Omegas going through different situations but none are going through my situation and it's feels weird. Like I kinda want to be like them. Like a normal omega but I see the cons of being a normal omega and I just don't know anymore" (Y/n) grabbed her head in frustration. "Like a heat? What's a god dam head? Mating? Shouldn't you mate cause of love and not pheromones? And scenting? Like I understand the meaning and significance but smelling like something else than your own fragrance? What is this bullshitery?" (Y/n) asked as she looked at Miguel for answer. However Miguel was flabbergasted, like he grew up working with corporate and he never had a Omega or even worked with a Omega that had such a different view in there situation.

However he had to stop thinking when he heard crying, looking to see (Y/n) crying as her tears streamed down her face "Why is being a Omega so different from a Beta or an Alpha? We have so many fucking rules for what? For our fucking bodies! Like for our heat! And even pheromones. Like why do we have those shits? Like can't the Alphas do something by themselves to prevent fucking an Omega? Like isn't there something? Or is there pride so fucking big?". Miguel had no idea what to do in this situation, like he didn't know how to handle a Omega who was trying to be an Omega while also trying to be themselves and understanding society. Like the rape or horny Omegas were much easier to handle than (Y/n). Miguel wasn't trained for this and only thought one thing and that was hugging (Y/n). (Y/n) surprised struggled to get away at first but soon relaxed and when Miguel starting petting her head she soon was in the clouds sleeping.

Miguel was more surprised on how fast she fell asleep more than anything and in front of him. Was this Omega putting his trust in him or was she looking for something else. He didn't know and didn't care. Moving her from his chest he gently cleaned her dry tears away and snotty nose and gently laid her in her bed where she mumbled away. Miguel still found this weird how can this Omega trust him? Was he not intimidating? Or what? He didn't know as he left her room.

Walking down the hall he went to the front desk "Can I get Ms.(Y/n) file? I wish to see her medical history". The lady in the front desk gave one look to Miguel and replied "we don't have it". Miguel was surprised, like how dosent a hospital have a medical record of one of there patients. How is that even possible? "What do you mean that we don't have it?" asked Miguel. "We don't have it in file due to her being recommended and transferred from a different facility by a different doctor that has her papers. And since she hasn't asked the other doctor for her paper back, we can only do the minimum for" replied the front desk Lady. Miguel growled in frustration but looked at the front desk "any way we can get the file?". The front desk just replied

"He's coming to the facility tomorrow".

Day 04
End

Mobile