Safe?

"Mom why are you with Dad?"

"Cause I love him"

"But everytime he comes home you look scared"

A mother glared at her child that had bruises on her faces and some bruises over her body before a red slap mark soon appeared on the child's face.

"SHUT UP YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, HE LOVES, HE LOVES US VERY MUCH, HE LOVES US SO MUCH"

The only sound that could be heard was the sound of slapping before a big thump was heard near the wall next to the kitchen.

"Now, Now child we must hurry, father will be angry if he doesn't gets his meal in time"

The mother walked towards the kitchen while the child laid in the floor looking at the wooden floor that has blood. Slowly getting up they walked towards there mother and smiled

"Yes, Mother"

______________________________

(Y/n) woke up slowly from her sleep and saw it was night time. Gasping for air and looking at the rooftop (Y/n) clenched her chest before rolling out of her bed wet tears streamed down her face as her emotions scrambled. Everything was blurry and dark, everything moved, everything seemed to harm her. Crawling she crawled onto the only safe place she could remember her closet. Opening her closets door she entered and closed it behind herself as a large squishmallow was on the floor of her closet where she dropped onto the floor and curled up with the squishmallow. Nobody would hurt her anymore, she no longer with those people, she won't be forced again to suffer. She doesn't have to stay awake ever again, when she's in her closet. The closest is safe, safe as (Y/n) drifted off to sleep.

Soon came morning and due to (Y/n) feeling safe she feel asleep through her alarm. Soon Miguel came for there secession "(Y/n) I'm here for the Omega class and guidance to a healthy relationships". However Miguel didn't find (Y/n) in the room in which he thought it was weird, looking through his files he didn't see any note "Did she cancel? Cabrones de la recepción no me dijeron que canceló". Miguel pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration cause he planned and researched ways on how to carefully explain a child on what to do. Like even a child should understand with his guidance, but some movement in the closet alerted him. Making way to the closet he expected nothing but it was quite the surprise when he open the closet door to see (Y/n) sleeping before her eyes open immediately before a large squishmallow being towards his direction in which he nearly dodged before falling towards the floor. However what he didn't expect was that (Y/n) will be on top of him pinning his hand onto the floor in which any other occasion will lead into a make out secession but Miguel was confused on the snarl that (Y/n) gave before she somehow noticed what she was doing. "Oh my God, Miguel I'm so sorry. Let me get off, so sorry Miguel" stated (Y/n) as she hurriedly got off Miguel before helping him get off the floor.

(Y/n) then dusted off Miguel as she grabbed the large purple cow squishmallow and put it in the closet. Miguel confused too a peak at the closet that somehow made into a nest? "(Y/n) are you in heat?" asked Miguel while holding the door open of the closet and looking at (Y/n) who was confused "No? Why do you ask?". "You built a nest, (Y/n), a nest is sometimes a comfortable place for a Omega when there upset or in heat" Miguel looked at the nest and it was covered in stuffed toys and blankets and somehow he was able to smell pheromones?

Miguel slowly approached the nest but (Y/n) swatted his hand from her nest. Throwing her purple squishmallow back into the closet she slammed the closet door while glaring at Miguel "Don't get near". Miguel came back from his curiosity and looked at (Y/n) "I'm sorry I was just amazed that you did something on pure instinct, due to your second nature". (Y/n) sighed before she slowly went to the kitchen and made some tea where she relaxed and looked at Miguel who wanted to see her nest but didn't want to invade her privacy.

" So what's today lesson?"

___________________________

Done in mobile

Thanks to the help of
@JustEnoughForACoffee

Omegaverse guide

Thank you writer couldn't done it without you cause I have no idea of the depth of this universe.
"Nest"

I might use you for reference cause I have no idea on the other shit, I read yaoi of this not the full details