Just Dance

Snake strolled down the facility of there clinic before heading towards a door. Opening the door they were meant with none other than there office but what disgusted the doctor the most was a single white letter with a pine tree wax seal. Snake hated this but somehow they were tracked again "fuck" was the single thing that Snake can utter before heading to a secret laptop that was hidden among the paperwork, books and even furniture typing a fast email to (Y/n). Snake prepared for the future would for them as the door to the office turned a smiling man came through with two lackeys behind that kind face. Snake quickly factory resetting the laptop hid it underneath the desk before looking at trio in front of them, sitting down on there desk chair they looked straight forward to the trio "What might I help you today, Gentlemen?". A single click of a lock on the doorway was all that was heard from the office before the chaos began.

Somewhere else

(Y/n) could be described at the very moment pissed but maybe frustrated in some aspect. She didn't expect her second "Date" to happen a week after her first date and this time in the game room of the facility. Like this is a facility "what kind of romance happens where there's ill patient's?" was all that (Y/n) could think as she sat in one of the many chairs of the facility looking at Miguel trying to set up a Nintendo switch to play "Just Dance" on the TV. However he was taking a while to set up "Do you even know how to connect the Switch?" asked (Y/n) who was looking to see if Miguel needed any assistance. Miguel looked like he was struggling but all that he let out was a "No I'm fine" audible grunts.

And after a while Miguel finally was able to connect it only to find his partner no where in sight. Confused Miguel went to look after them however after getting out the room he felt something bump onto them looking down he saw (Y/n) with water bottle. "Has anyone told you that you can actually portray an actual bolder without even trying" replied (Y/n as she rubbed her forehead "maybe try going easy on those protein shakes". Without hesitation Miguel replied "I don't drink protein shakes". Now it was (Y/n) time to gawk like this bear of a person wasn't using any medical help/ substance "Miguel what are your parents origin?".

But that question was never answered as the "just dance" intro started playing making (Y/n) forgot all about the question and ran into the media room. Miguel was surprised until (Y/n) grabbed a joy con and adjusted it to her wrist, waving the adjusted joy con she grinned "Are you ready to lose Grizzly!". You know that saying that you shouldn't poke a bear when it's mad or to be precise, never poke a bear well Miguel clenched his fist before licking his teeth "Vamos a ver Omega" (Let's see, Omega).

Let's say (Y/n) grinned and pressed Lady Gaga Paparazzi ready to Dance to her jam of her youth. Miguel didn't know what to expect but Rasputin might have left him sore.

Day 14

Mobile version

Too tired to check on it, daily mobile games/homework made me tired