A long night

Athena's pov

It is now dinner time  and I am currently sitting in the dinning room waiting for the food to be served.

I get a call from Claire and just as I was about to get up and leave to take the call, Dom spoke.

"Take the call here and put it on speaker." He said.

Man!! Really!!?? Why?? Uhhh.

"Salute Claire, je dîne avec la famille et tu es sur le haut-parleur." I said. (Hi Claire, i am having dinner with the fam and you are on speaker.)

"D'accord. J'ai appelé pour vous faire savoir que vous vous battez ce soir." She said. (Alright. I called to let you know that you have a fight tonight.)

"D'accord, envoyez-moi l'info par SMS" i said. (Alright text me the info)

"Ok Au revoir." (Bye)

"Au revoir" (bye)

After I hung up I saw that they were looking at like I had grown three heads.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"No it's just why did you speak in French and not in English?" Ace asked.

"Oh that's because she doesn't speak English." I answered.

"Oh ok. Let's eat." Andrew said.

We were having lasagna. I love lasagnes. All the sauce and the cheese...Oh and the meat...yumm!

After having dinner I excused myself to my room saying that I was tired and wanted to sleep.

I waited till everyone was asleep before locking my door and putting on my fighting clothes.

I opened my window and saw that it wasn't too high for me to jump. I looked around for any guards and dropped my bag. Then I jumped.

Then I made a run for the gate. The guards were sleeping. Like literally snoring! They really need new guards.

I then ran two blocks down to my bike. I had Claire put my bike two blocks down from the house, so I can easily get it.

Her bike^

Her bike^

Her outfit ^

Her outfit ^

I drove to the location Claire sent me and went inside but before I put on my mask.

I signed myself up and went in the back room to put my stuff in the locker.

Then I heard them all my name.

"Now fighting is Bostons champion the one and only DEVIL'S ROSE!!"

And I walked in the fighting ring.

"Fighting against the undefeated SMOKE!!"

An a guy walked in. He looks familiar specially his eyes. They look just like mine. They hold a lot of emotions in them.

I look at him trying to find a weakness but can't find any yet. The bell rings and we started fighting.

He charged at me trying to punch me but I dodged him and kicked him in the knee.

He then tackled me to the ground and tried punching me but it was sloppy. I moved my hips and managed to flip us over and punched him.

We kept going back and forth until I managed to get free and stand up. I got up and came charging at me. I dodged the punch, grabbed his arm and flipped him over me.

Then I go on top of him and punched him hard knocking him out.

*Ding Ding Ding* "And the winner is...DEVIL'S ROSE!!!" Someone announced.

I walk out of the ring and go to the back room to get cleaned up.

I wipe of the sweat and change into different clothes. I grab my bag and go to collect my pay.

After getting my pay, I hop on my bike and drive back home.

I parked two blocks down the road and walk to the house. I jump over the gate and make a run for it.

I run towards my window and jump getting a hold of the window. I pull myself up and close the window behind me.

It was now currently 3:15am. I put my stuff in the closet and take a quick shower. I out on a red pajama set and go to bed letting the sleep consume me.

Time skip....

"I don't want to wake her up. She looks so peaceful sleeping." Axel said.

"Yeah I know but we have to. It's 10:35 am." Andrew said.

"So who is gonna wake her up then?" Ace asked.

"I don't wanna do it." Carlos said.

"Andrew you do it. She won't yell at you." Axel said.

"Uhhh fine." Andrew answered.

"Athena wake up. It's time to get up now." Andrew said.

"Hmm...5 more mins..." I said.

"No come on wake up. We're all about to leave."

"Nooo..." I said then grabbed my pillow and snuggled into it.

*Grasp* "No way she just did that!" Axel said.

"How is this even possible?" Ace said.

"I wanna cuddle with her. Not fair." Carlos said.

"Can you all just shut up for once." My pillow spoke. Wait what!! My pillow??!

I opened my eyes to see that it was Andrew and not my pillow that I was cuddling with.

I got up and looked at the others and say them pouting.

"Well now that you are up, go get freshened up and come have breakfast." Drew said.

"Ok be right there." And they all walked out the room closing the door.

I walked in the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother changing and just brushed my hair.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and sat down. Dom passed me a cup of coffee and a plate of scrambled eggs.

I looked around to see everyone dressed and ready to go somewhere. Then I saw a big bruise on Carlos's face. That wasn't there yesterday.

"What happened to you?" I asked him.

"Oh...umm...I fell in the shower" he said sounding more like a question then an answer.

That idiot can't even lie properly. But I let it slide.

"Oh ok. By the way why are you guys so dressed up on a Saturday?"

"Oh um... we have to go somewhere for work." Dom answered.

"So I am gonna be home alone?" I asked.

"Yeah but don't worry there is gonna be guards and maids in the house." Drew said.

"Oh ok when are you gonna be back?"

"Not sure. We might be late so don't wait up." Dom said.

"Alright have fun. Bye." They said and each of them gave me a hug before leaving.

————————————————————————

Hi guys sorry about the fight scene. I don't really know how to write it properly. I hope you can get an idea of what is happening.

Have a good day! 😊