Family dinner

Athena's pov

I am currently getting ready for dinner with my family tonight. This is the first time we all are actually having dinner together, appart from the wedding. It's safe to say I am a tiniest bit nervous.

I mean I don't know what to expect with a bunch of mafia men in a room together. I am only pray that everything goes smoothly.

I blow dried my hair after my shower and now I am styling in s sleek low bun. I put on some light makeup and finish it off with a nude lip.

I slip in my dress that I picked for tonight and put on some gold earrings and rings. I put on a pair of white strapped heels.

Her dress ^

Her dress ^

I spray some perfume on for finally touch and grasp my phone from the nightstand. I make my way downstairs to see Lucian sitting on the couch with Adri, who was giggling at something he said.

I had already got Adri ready before getting ready myself. She wanted to match with me so she was wearing a light green color dress as well, and her hair was neatly rushed. She looked perfect.

Lucian was wearing a black Tuttle neck shirt, black pants and a blazer on top since it was kinda chilly.

They get up when they see me and we head over to the jeep. He put Adri in her car seat and  got in.

It took us 15 minutes to get to the restaurant. We walked over to the front desk and asked for a reservation under Russo. He led us to a back private room where my brothers were already here.

"Hey boys!" I said when I walked in.

"Athena! I missed you so much." Axel jumped up and hugged me.

"Aw I missed you guys too." I said and hugged everyone.

The rest of the family also came in too. They didn't know about Adri being Lucian's sister so their dumbasses thought she was his daughter.

"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!" One of my cousins yelled getting everyone's attention on Lucian and Adri, who was one in his arms.

"You dumbass that's his sister and stop yelling you are scaring her." I said and smacked Caden in the head.

I went over to Lucian and took Adri from him after that we all took our seats. Adri got a little started with the sudden yelling so she was clinging to me.

I was sitting between Andrew and Lucian and Adri was sitting on my lap. After a little bit the waiter came in and took our orders.

We all broke into conversations our drinks had came in as we were waiting for the food. Lucian and I got a glass of wine and Adri got some juice.

Soon after the waiters come back with our food. I got pasta, Lucian got stake and Adri had a kids meal. I put adri in a high chair so I can eat.

After eating half of my pasta I was full. Lucian put his hand on my thigh and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"What's wrong love?" He asked.

"I am full."

"But you only ate half."

"I know I get full easily."

"I can finish it for you if you want."

"That's great thank you." I passed him my plate.

I drank my wine and talked with everyone. My uncles like usual were talking about work, my aunts were talking about random things and my cousins and brothers were talking about a race that's happening in a couple of days.

"You know you are a natural mother." Andrew said.

"Really?" I asked not really believing him.

"Yeah. I know for a fact that one day you will be a great mom." He said.

"Aw thanks Drew it means a lot." I said and gave home a hug.

We all talked for a little longer and then Lucian put his head on my shoulder. He looked tired. He had to go to the warehouse earlier today.

"You tired?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just had a long day." He said with his head still on my shoulder. Adri and kins were playing and running around the room.

"You want to go home now?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Hey guys, we are gonna head home now. It's getting late." I said getting everyone's attention.

"Yeah us too." Uncle ledger said.

We all got up and said our goodbyes and headed to the car. I put adri in the car seat and got in the driver seat.

"Let me drive." Lucian whined.

"No you are tired, sleepy and you had 4 glasses of wine." I said sternly. He pouted like a little kid and dunked in his seat.

I pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. After we got home I told him that I would put Adri to bed so he can go to bed.

After I put Adri to bed, I went to our room and got changed in one of Lucian's hoodie and a pair of shorts. His hoodie went down to my knees covering my shorts. It smelled just like him.

I took my hair and makeup out and washed my face. I turned off the lights and got in bed. Lucian immediately pulled me to him and wrapped his arm around my waist.

He was wearing sweats and no shirt. I didn't say anything since I was very comfortable in his warmth. We both fell asleep comfortably in each other's warmth.

———————————————————————-

Sorry guys I couldn't update in a while. I will try to update soon. Also the book is almost near the end but don't worry I will do a epilogue.

Thank you for reading my book so far. I know it's not that great but pls bare with me it is my first book. 🙏

Pls vote and comment I would love to hear your opinions. Have a good day peeps! 😊