A day in hell

Athena's pov

Today is the day I start school with my brothers. School is torture. It should be called hell instead. We don't even learn anything useful we just about things we will barely use in real life.

I get dressed for school and get downstairs to have breakfast. I woke up at 5 am today because of yet another nightmare, so I already did my work out and showered as well.

I wore a red cropped top and jacket with matching pants. Then I covered my tattoos with some makeup.

Her outfit ^

Her outfit ^

I walked in the kitchen and everyone was there eating breakfast. I sat down and they looked at me and immediately said no to my outfit.

"Nope definitely not." Dom said.

"Your not wearing that to school." Andrew said.

"No way in hell my baby sis is wearing that to school." Carlos said.

"Girl you look hot!" Ace and Axel said.

They all said at the same time.

"Nope I am not changing. I wear whatever I want it's my body my choice."

"Uhhh fine but Ace and Axel if anyone even looks at her the wrong way I want you guys to rip their eyes out." Dom said to them.

"Dom Dom chill out I can protect myself but it won't come to that" I assured him.

"Alright let's go guys or we will be late." With that I walked out to the garage and to my bike.

"You have got to let me drive that" Axel said.

"Never"

"Please"

"Not even a chance. Can you send me the address of the school?"

"Sure done." Ace said.

I hopped on my bike and speeded off. The ride to true school is 20 mins but it took me only 10 mins to get there.

I got in the school parking lot and was looking for a spot to park when I saw that there was two parking spots with the name Russo on it. Gosh! Show off much.

I parked there and got off my bike as the boys pulled up next to me. I heard a couple of grasps when they saw me park in the Russo parking spot.

A plastic bitch came up to me and said "This is the Russo's parking spot bitch. You can't park here."

I ignoring her I turned around to give the boys a look so they know what to do. They smirked knowing exactly what I wanted them to do.

"Who dared park in our parking spot!" Ace said.

"You are screwed bitch." The plastic bitch said.

"Me. What are you gonna do about it?" I said confidently.