Epilogue

5 years later...

Athena's pov

I am currently sitting on the hospital bed with our newborn baby girl. She is so small and adorable. She has the same eye color as Lucian, grey. Her name is Énora Rose Dimitri.

Lucian is getting the discharge papers done right now. We also have two boys, Rune and Rhys. They are 3 years old. They are running around the room playing tag.

Lucian comes in and smiles at the sight in front of him. He helps me up and gets the bags.

We walked out of the hospital with the boys in front of us and Énora in my arms.

We get home to our whole family waiting for us. The boys quickly run up to Levi, Dom's son, and they run off somewhere.

Dom got married to his girlfriend Tina 4 years ago. They have a 3 year old son Levi and another one on the way. Who would have thought that Dom had a girlfriend.

Andrew also got married to his girlfriend Laura two years ago. They don't have any kids yet.

Ace came out to us about being gay and now has a really good relationship with his boyfriend. I am really happy for him.

Axel is in a  happy year long relationship with his girlfriend. They look really good with each other. She is very sweet and nice.

Carlos decide to be the single rich uncle. He is still a player tho. Honestly I don't know what I expected.

Everything is going really good and I am really happy for everyone and everything. I hope nothing ever happens to my family.

———————————————————————-

Alright guys my book is now officially completed. I am so happy right now.

Let me know what type of stories you guys like to read.

Till next time 🫡 I love you guys 😘🫶🏼