The deal

Athena's pov

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I get up and do my morning routine and put on a hoodie. I walk downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Hey sweetie did you sleep good?" Aunt Laura asked.

"Yeah but i have a headache."

"Here eat something first then you can take a medicine." She said and passed me a plate of omelette.

The whole family have been living with us for a couple of weeks now since there was some work they need to do. They are supposed to leave next week.

After eating I go to the living room and crash on Dom. He was wearing a hoodie and sweats. I guess he is not going to work today.

"Tired?" He asked.

"No just a headache."

"Athena we have something to tell you." He said in a serious tone. The whole family had joined us in the living room.

"Ok what is it?"

He looked nervous. In fact everyone did. What the hell is going on?

"Umm so Athena you are getting married to the Russian mafia leader." Uncle Enzo said.

Excuse me? What the actual fuck? They can't be serious right? I bursted out laughing.

"Nice prank guys but i am not falling for it." I said after I was done laughing.

"Athena I am sorry but this is not a prank." Dom said.

"Why? I am Not going to him."

"Athena we don't have a choice. Our parents made a deal with them when you went missing. That in exchange for their help, when you are found you are to marry Lucian when you turn 18." Dom said.

"There has to be a way to get out of this right?" 

"I sorry but there isn't. If you don't marry him then they take the Italian mafia. There is no loophole." He said.

"Why are you telling me that now? You must have know for a long time and your telling me now?" I said angrily.

"I found out about this 3 days ago. I have been trying to get you out of this but I can't there is no way."

"But why should I marry him when he attacked us in our home?" I was fuming with anger.

"That was not Lucian it was his sick father and the day Lucian became the new leader he killed his father for attacking you."

"Can't I just kill him?"

"No you can't if you kill him the Italian mafia still becomes a part of the Russian." Uncle Enzo said.

At this point I had heard enough. I got up and walked up to my room and changed in my fighting clothes. I grabbed my gun and knives and walked back down.

"Athena where are you going?" I heard Andrew yell but I ignored them and walked out of the house and into the garage. I get on my bike and call Louis.

"Get me the location of Lucian Dimitri." I say as he picked up.

"Ok why do you need it?"

"I will explain later just send it to me. It's urgent." I said and hung up.

5 mins later he sent the location on my phone and I drove there. He was at his mansion.

I got in front of his mansion and got of my bike. I jumped over the gate and walked I  the house. The guards tried to stop me but I shot them. I went inside and asked a maid where he was. She told me he was in his office down the hall.

I kicked the door open and saw him sitting i  his desk doing paperwork.

"Oh what a lovely surprise." He said clearly amused.

"You knew didn't you?" I asked.

He got up from his chair and walked over to me.

"Know what?"

"Don't play with me. You know what I am talking about." I said with anger.

"You mean the marriage? Yeah I knew." He smirked.

Uhhh I just want to kill him. Well if I can't kill him the i will make his life a living hell.

I shot him in his thigh and let out a curse. I then got put my knife and held it to his neck. I wasn't going kill him but he didn't need to know that. Then the guards came rushing in the room and pointed their gun at my head but I didn't move and inch.

"Put the gun down. If anyone of you shoot her then I will burry you alive." He threatened the guards and they put their gun down.

"Why? Let them kill me." I said in curiosity.

"Because you are mine love and no one can touch you." He whispered in a low deep voice that only I could hear. It sent shivers down my back. I hate it that he has this affect on me.

I let go of him and walked out of the room. A maid came up to me and asked if I wanted to get cleaned up. That's when I realized I had blood all over me.

I told her it was fine and walked back to my bike and drove home. When I walked inside question we're flying at me.

"Where were you?"

"Are you ok?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Is that your blood?"

I ignored them and walked upstairs. I hopped in the shower and let the hot water rinse the blood off me. I got out of the shower and put on a robe and walked to my closet. 

I put on another hoodie and a pair of shorts. I walked over to my bed and sat down putting on a movie.

————————————————————————

Oooooo that's interesting.