First day together

Athena's pov

I woke up in the morning with a pair of arms around my waist and my head was on Lucian's chest. I looked up to see him still sleeping. He looked peaceful. His hair wavy black hair was messy and he smelled like rosewood.

The same smell from that hoodie and sweats.
Mhm...where those his?

I tried to wiggle out of his grub but he tightened his grip around me. He then groaned and looked at me.

"Morning." He said in a deep morning voice.

Holy shit that is so hot!

"Morning." I say still in his arms.

"Did you sleep ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. I was really tired yesterday so I fell asleep immediately. I should go shower." I said and he hummed in response.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I shampooed my hair and then got out. I realized I forgot my clothes so I wrapped my towel around me and got out of the bathroom.

I saw that Lucian was still in bed and on his phone. I walked in the closet and picked out something comfy to wear.

Her outfit ^

Her outfit ^

I put on some sweats and a black long sleeve shirt. I brushed my hair and put some deodorant on. I walked out of the closet to see Lucian was in the shower.

I walked over to Adria's room and opened the door. She looked like she just woke up. Her was everywhere and she was wearing a pink shirt and matching pants.

I walked over to her and picked her up and put her on my hip. I walked over to her closet and picked out something for her to wear. I brushed her teeth and brush and changed her.

I walked downstairs towards the kitchen. There was some maids working and making breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs Dimitri." One of them said.

"Good morning and please call me Athena." I said and smiled.

"Oh! Can you make me a list of things Adri can and cannot eat?" I asked.

"Sure." She said and went back to her work.

I sat down with Adri on my lap and put her hair in a ponytail. Then the maids served us breakfast. One of them came over to take Adri and feed her but I told her I would do it.

Lucian came in and sat down opposite from me as I was feeding Adri some eggs. He was wearing sweats and a shirt.

"You don't have to go to work?" I asked.

"No I am staying home today." He said siping his coffee.

"Could you give me a tour of the house? I don't know where everything is." I asked.