ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·

sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛɪʟ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Prince Wilbur was walking around the castle when he suddenly started hearing faint...punching? It didn't sound like people-fighting punching, but angry-pillow punching. Y'know, the type when you are mad at the world but don't want to leave your bed. Like that.

He followed the noise down the hall and it led to his brother, Tommy's, room. "Tommy?" He whispered.

Tommy and Wilbur were pretty close brothers. When they were younger, Tommy would follow Wilbur around everywhere. It amused everyone to see how much Tommy adored his older brother.

Though at that time, Wilbur found it strange and annoying that his little brother always followed him. But he never showed it because he was just nice like that.

As Wilbur grew older, he learned to appreciate his brother more. He loved spending time with him, not just because it got him out of doing work, but also because Tommy always found a way to make Wilbur laugh. Now back to the story!

Wilbur heared a faint mumble from the other side of the door and took that as a yes. He looked inside the room to see Tommy laying on his bed, body face down, and his arm hovering above the bed. The room's light was also very dim and the window curtains were closed.

"Hey Wil." Tommy said into the bed. He didn't care to look up.

"What happened?"

"Sarah rejected me." Tommy mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry Tommy, I don't know who that is but I'm sure she was nice." Tommy glared at him. "Sorry, I'm not good at this kind of thing..." Wilbur turned his gaze out the door, and his eyes lit up.

"Molly!" He shouted. Molly turned around to see where the voice came from and realized it was Wilbur.

She walked over and entered the room and sucked in her breath when she saw who else was in the room with him. "Y-yeah?"

"You're a girl. You know this kind of stuff, at least better than me. Help Tommy through his heartbreak."

"Wai-"

"Byee-" Wilbur dragged on as he rushed out the room.

Molly slowly turned around and smiled awkwardly at Tommy. "Uhm, hello. I'm Molly." She said. Tommy just groaned. It kind of hurt her to see him like this. "Want to tell me what happened?"

"I don't even know who you are." Molly rolled her eyes at his attitude. But he didn't see it, so he didn't need to know.

"Still. Sometimes letting things out is better than keeping it within to yourself. I won't judge you. And I promise I won't tell a soul." She put down the finished laundry basket of his on the floor and then sat at the end of the bed.

Tommy picked his head up and looked at her. The first thing he noticed were her blue shiny eyes, and how it looked similar to his. 

"She's really pretty. I- i mean her eyes are really pretty." He thought in his mind.

Though he soon realized he was kind of staring and snapped out of it. "Last night I told the girl I like that I liked her. But she rejected me." He answered as he sat up straight on the bed.

He liked another girl...Emma's heart broke. But she couldn't let her feelings get in the way. Tommy needed her advice and help.

"Do you know why she rejected you?"

"No. She doesn't even know I'm a Prince. I never had the guts to tell her." He answered.

"Oh, well. I heard that the castle is having a celebration to welcome a new guard and baker next week. Maybe you should invite this Sarah to that. It could change her mind." Molly suggested, despite her heart telling her not to. But she didn't want to be selfish. Of course, she just wanted what was best for Tommy.

"I guess that's a good idea. I'll think about it."

"Uhm, another good way to feel better about this can be just talking about her, and why you like her." She mentally slapped herself. Why would she say that? Now she was going to have to listen to Tommy talk so greatly about another girl.

"Oh, uh. Well. I guess we are kind of friends, well I think we are. Also, she's short, so I usually tease her about that. She's also pretty and nice."

"Mm, she sounds wonderful." Molly lied. She was a bit confused how Tommy described her. It didn't really sound like he knew her or actually truly liked her. But who was she to say that?

"Yeah."

Molly decided she had heard enough and couldn't really take it anymore, so she stood up. "Anyways, I need to go do my job now. Bye." She quickly said and rushed out the room.

"Bye..." Tommy whispered, knowing she would be able to hear it though. There was something about her that fascinated him, but he couldn't pinpoint it.

Molly ran through the hallways, and when she finally spotted Prince Wilbur, she smacked him on the arm.

"What was that for!" Wilbur rubbed his arm in "pain".

"Why would you tell me to talk to Tommy!" She scolded.

"So you could meet him!"

"Oh yeah, cause I love hearing how he likes another girl and then having to ignore my heart instead of listening to my brain to give him useful advice to save his relationship?!"

"Sorry..." He mumbled.

"I just- ugh. I told him to invite that girl to the celebration for that new guard and baker. And then I stupidly told him to tell me why he liked her."

"At least he knows who you are?" Wilbur pointed out. He was trying to be positive!

"I guess." Molly rubbed her temples in frustration. "It's fine. I have to go sweep the ballroom floor now anyway. Bye."

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·