ᴅᴀᴍɴ, ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀɪʀ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍꜰʏ

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·

sɪx ᴅᴀʏs ᴛɪʟ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Molly got out of bed with her stomach yelling out "FEED ME!" Not literally, but you get the point.

She changed into a better and more presentable outfit, although she missed the softness of her pajamas, and left her room and headed straight to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Hey Niki...and Gianna, I'm assuming?" She greeted as she noticed an unfamiliar brunette standing next to Niki.

"Yes! Hi!" Gianna smiled. "It's nice to meet you. This morning will probably be when I meet more people since it's breakfast time."

"Yeah, probably. I'm Molly though. It's nice to have a new baker. NOT that you aren't amazing Niki, I love you."

Niki laughed. "Love you too Molly. What would you like for breakfast? You're up earlier than usual."

"Am I? I didn't realize. What time is it?"

"7:21." Gianna replied.

"Wait, really? Wow. I actually did wake up early, huh. Whatever. Uh, can I get pancakes please?" Molly said. Niki nodded and started to get to work.

"Do you think there's a reason you woke up early?" Gianna asked.

"Mm, not really. Why?"

"Oh, just- most times when I wake up a lot earlier than usual it's because I was really really happy from something the day before. I don't know, it's just my experience."

She thought back to the events that happened yesterday. "Uh, I guess I was kinda happier."

"Ooh, what happened?" Niki teased.

"Well I finally talked to Tommy. So I guess he kinda knows who I am."

"Tommy?" Gianna questioned.

"Oh, I forgot you don't know. Yeah, I like Prince Tommy. I don't know if you met him yet. He's tall, blonde..loud." She laughed.

"I think I've seen him in the halls. Wait, aww. That's cute."

"Before you start embarrassing Molly more, why don't we talk about you and Sapnap?" Niki smirked.

"Nothings going on. We just talked and baked and it may have gotten a little out of hand with the flour, but we were just bonding." Gianna rambled.

"Defensiveness. Noted," Molly smiles.

"Oh gosh. I did not wake up to be attacked." She joked.

"Your pancakes are done Molly!" Niki slid the plate across the table and Molly sat down and started devouring it. Like her stomach was saying earlier, she was really hungry.

"Ello ladies." A voice said, entering the kitchen. Molly froze when she recognized who it was. Thank god she was facing away from the kitchen entrance.

"Good morning Prince Tommy." Niki greeted. "What would you like to eat?"

"Pancakes please!"

"Hah. You've got the same stomach as Molly over here." Niki laughed pointing to me.

I could hear footsteps get closer and closer behind me. Then the seat to the right of me moved and I could see Tommy, in the corner of my eye, sit down.

"Molly. I was thinking about what you said yesterday. But how should I even ask her? Isn't it kind of awkward?" He said.

"Maybe you should start by apologizing and then ease into telling her you're the Prince, after she gets comfortable with you again. It's pretty important for her to know that if you are personally inviting her to a fancy celebration at the castle."