ᴏʜ ɴᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ!

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·

sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛɪʟ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"Man, I can't wait til you officially become a guard here. We can see each other everyday. It'll be like the good ol' days when we were in school." Dream said, patting George on the back.

"Ew Dream, you're making us sound old. Actually. You are just old." Sapnap spat. 

"George is older than me!"

"I have a question about that celebration though." George told them. "Like, do I have to do or say something or what?"

"Nah. King Phil will probably announce your name and the new baker's name and then that's it. We kind of just make things a big deal and have a party for it because that's what the kingdom is about! Having fun." Dream answered.

"The celebrations the castle hosts are just a break for everyone. It's pretty fun. But I'll be honest, I'm just there for the food." Sapnap joked. "Anyways, Ima go to the kitchen now! See y'all later."

It was a typical routine that after training, Sapnap would go to the kitchen and ask Niki for some food, because training made him super hungry. 

"Niki!!! Is there any food I can eat?" He yelled, entering the kitchen. Instead of Niki, he was met with a girl he didn't recognize. The first thing that popped into his mind when he saw her was gorgeous.

And that she was!

"Sorry! Niki just went out to the garden to pick all the fruits and vegetables." The girl said softly. She took a glance at the boy and a smile appeared on her face when she did so. She didn't know why. But as the narrator, I do.

It's because she thought he was handsome as hell! Oops. Well, get exposed Gianna!! Anyways...

"I've never seen you around before." Sapnap commented.

"Oh yeah. Sorry for not introducing myself first! I'm the new baker! I just started here yesterday."

"Don't apologize." He sat down at the counter island. "So you're the baker that we are having a celebration for in a week. I gotta say thank you because I love the castle's parties. Especially the food."

"Your welcome. And yup! That's me. Gianna Bell." She stuck her hand out.

"Sapnap. I'm one of the guards at the castle. Nice to meet you." He shook her hand. "So is baking like your passion?" He asked, trying to start a conversation with the brunette.

"Yep! I guess you could say it runs in my family. My parents owned a bakery in the village, so they taught me how to make a lot of stuff. And they were taught by my mom's parents, and so on."

"You said owned?" He pointed out

"Yeah, sadly about, like, 2 years ago, my parents didn't have enough money to pay the building owner after one of the microwaves exploded. Even though our bakery was really successful, the owner still charged so much. I seriously think he just hated us. So we lost the bakery." She frowned at the thought.

"I'm sorry about that. The building owner is an idiot." Gianna laughed at the comment.

"It's alright! Anyways, you said you were hungry? I was just about to make batter for cookies. Do you wanna help?" She asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Sure." He just couldn't say no to her...and he told himself it was just because he was bored, nothing else.

"Great! Can you get the flour from that top cabinet? I couldn't reach it before." Sapnap did as told and placed it on the counter, where all the other ingredients that Gianna had set up before he bursted into the kitchen were. And she got all the measurement stuff out.

"Thank you." She said. "Let's try not to make too much mess. I can already tell you suck at baking and will not focus at all."

"Wow. How rude." Sapnap chuckled.

Into the bowl, with teamwork...well, mostly Gianna because Sapnap kept fooling around, like she had predicted, they put 2 1/4 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of melter butter, 3/4 cup of sugar, 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 large eggs, and OF COURSE 2 cups of chocolate chips! 

By the end of putting all the ingredients in the bowl, the two had made a terrible mess in the kitchen. Yes, because of Sapnap. 

Gianna was able to push through the chaos and bickering and mix the dough, as well as scooping it, shaping it into spheres, and place it onto the baking sheets.

During this, Sapnap was washing the cups and teaspoons that they used. And cleaning the spot on the floor where he had spilled water when he was getting a drink.

"Done! Finally." Gianna cheered as she slid the pan of circular cookie doughs into the oven. "You make baking so hard. Who knew one person could be so clumsy."

"Hey!! To be fair, I've never baked before." He said, drying his hands with a towel.

"Yeah, okay. Excuses, excuses."

"Do not use that attitude with me young lady!" Sapnap joked.

"I will use any attitude I want MOTHER." She laughed. As a response, Sapnap went over to the counter and took a handful of flour. You can guess what happened next.

"Oh no you did not!" Gianna smiled evily and scooped up some flour in her hand too. She ran up to Sapnap and hit him straight in the face with it.

"You are so done!" He shouted and Gianna tried to run away, but he was able to wrap his arm around her waist to stop her before he could.

"What is going on here?" They both heard a voice say. They turn around to see Niki. The two pull apart and awkwardly chuckle.

"Nothing." They simultaneously said.

"Cause I definitely believe you two lovebirds. Now hurry up and clean this." Niki said, pointing to the floor that was covered in flour.

When Niki walked out the kitchen, the two slowly turned to each other and then bursted out laughing. Sapnap hadn't laughed like this in a long time, and neither had Gianna.

Niki knew something would happen between them. She knew it before they did themselves.

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·

LMAO IGNORE THE INGREDIENTS AND THE MEASUREMENTS I PUT FOR HOW THEY MADE THE COOKIES I KINDA JUST SEARCHED UP A RANDOM RECIPE SO YEAH