ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·

sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛɪʟ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"I wonder what Molly had to talk to Prince Wilbur about." Elliana said as the two plopped down Prince Tommy's laundry baskets on Molly's bed.

"Yeah. Well it must've been super important. She has always wanted a chance to meet Prince Tommy." Savannah shrugged.

"Do you think she has given up?"

"No. I don't think so. The Molly we know doesn't give up. I'm sure it had to have been a good reason to pass up today's chance." Savannah replied. The two walked out the room and into the hallway.

"What do you need to do next? I have to go to Eret's and help him organize and clean his office. You know how messy he is." Elliana laughed.

"I have to wipe the windows. I still don't understand why I was the one to get this job." She joked.

"I would say, let's switch. But as you can see, I am shorter than you." 

"It's alright. I'll manage, hopefully. See you later Ellie!"

"Bye Sav!" Once Elliana was gone, Savannah walked to the castle closet that held all the cleaning supplies. She grabbed Windex spray and a rag. As she left the closet, she spotted an orange-haired girl.

"Shelby!" She called out. The older girl turned around, smiled, and went over to her brunette friend.

"Hi Savannah. How are you doing?"

"Good. So...what did Dream ask you about?" She smirked. 

"I believe that is information I cannot give you." Shelby chuckled.

"Oh please, I know for a fact is was about Ellie."

"Maybe." Shelby shrugged.

"Did you see Elliana's face when I did the impersonation of Dream saying for you to go on a date with him? Because she looked so sad. I felt kind of bad."

"That just means she likes him back! Dream said he is telling her tomorrow." 

"I thought you said that was information you could not give me?" Savannah joked.

"I can make an exception." The two laughed. "I have to go now. Gotta take out the trash."

"Okay, bye Shelby! I'll talk to you later." Savannah waved. She took her supplies with her and went to the hallway with the windows that she was told to clean were.

Savannah was 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She tried washing the windows. She was kind of successful. But she started getting frustrated when she couldn't reach the top of it, even if she went on her tippy toes or jumped.

"Let me help you with that." She heared an unfamiliar voice say behind her.

She turned around and saw an attractice guy. He had dark brown hair that matched perfectly with his dark brown eyes, with these white glasses...goggles...sitting on top of his head.

He took the rag from Savannah's hands and was able to wipe the top of the window. He gave the rag back to her when she was done.

"T-thanks." She stuttered, mentally slapping herself for being so embarrassing. She had never done that before...well, besides this morning with Prince Wilbur. But we are ignoring that right now.

"Of course." He laughed, "George." He stuck his hand out.

"Savannah." She shook his hand and felt shivers go down her spine when their hands touched.

"You're cute." George jokingly said, but honestly...he didn't even mean to say that. He thought he had said it in his head.

Meanwhile, Savannah stood there, frozen. She knew her cheeks were really red, so she pretended to cough, covering the bottom half of her face with her arm.

"Anyways, I should be at the Training Room by now. Actually, do you know where that is? I'm a bit new here.

"Uhm, yeah. It's just down that hallway then you take a left and it's the blue doors on your right." Savannah pointed.

"Okay thank you. I'll see you around." George walked away, trying to act calm, but as soon as he turned the corner, he started sprinting to the training room.

"Hey George." Dream said. "Why do you look so red?"

"I just ran here. That's why. Yep."

"Dude. Your cheeks are literal tomatos. There's no way your endurance is really that bad." Sapnap laughed.

The three were pretty good friends. Even before George applied to be a guard for the castle, they knew each other from school when they were 6 year-olds. They kept in touch through the years after that.

"Okay, fine. I just got a little distracted on the way." His friends raised the eyebrows and leaned their heads in, asking for a clearer answer.

"Okay, okay. I just saw someone who needed help and so I helped them. And it just so happend to be that they were cute and funny."

"Who?!" Dream and Sapnap shouted.

"She said her name was Savannah-"

"SAVANNAH? No way!" Dream wheezed.

"Why? Is it bad that I like her?" George asked, immediately regretting what he said. "I mean is it bad that I- uhm." He knew there was no opportunity for redemption.

"Awww, Gogy's got a little crush." Sapnap teased.

"Not the nickname." He whined.

"It's not bad that you like her. I'm just surprised. Although, I could see you two together." Dream said. "She's super sweet though. I approve."

"Look at this Dream, he's getting so flustered." Sapnap poked George's red cheeks.

He swatted Sapnap's fingers away. "Can we not talk about me and just train?" George said, trying to change the subject. 

"Fine. But we are talking about this later!" Dream smirked.

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·