Chapter 7

Kristine's P.O.V

The party was in full swing. Everyone was enjoying the food. And having a blast on the dance floor.

Best thing is I can drink.

My dad was in charge as the bartender. He was being both father and bartender.

My cousin Dyl and Jackson were helping too.

I was on the dance floor. With the girls and the guys. And having fun.

"I hate to break this moment but, we have a special performance for you," Cam said.

"I bet some of you are wondering why there's this that big empty spot right there," Kari pointed.

I didn't even see it. But it looks like the perfect amount of space. For a guard show.

That'd be cool.

"Now ladies and gentlemen the RHS Winter/Color guard," Cam announced.
I look to see the familiar table and back drops.

They were doing an actual guard show. And it was the first show I did my freshmen year.

"Hi guys, Were RHS color/winter guard,"Maddie spoke up on the mic. "We like to dedicate this are performance to Kristine. For you joining guard was the best thing. And we love you so much."

I blew a kiss towards all of them.

"Kristine wanna call it," Cam said.

I nodded.

"Roseville Winter guard is your unit ready," I said. As they did there poses. I look to see Seleny was my spot for the show. Which was red solider 7. "You may take floor in competition."

The music played.

As I was watching the show. I pictured and remembered how nervous I was. And how happy I joined.

For I had found the band family. Who are more like a bunch of classmates. But a family that you can count on.

Soon it was the closer work. And I started tearing. For this band and guard will be a bunch people I'll never forget.

Soon they were done. I cheered so loud. It was great.

That's why we weren't using that big open space.

I got up. As they all came to me for a group hug.

Soon we were back to on the dance floor.

As I was dancing I saw familiar faces I didn't expect to see at the party.

I walked over. To see

My ex Chris Seaton and Angelo Boyd.

I dated Chris after Andy but it was long distance. And than I dated Angelo.

"I'm surprised your here," I told them both.

"Hey we're still friends, and you are still important to us even if wish we were the ones you were marrying," Chris implied.

"But we're happy for you," Angelo said.

"Kristine," I heard a voice call. I looked to see Cole.

When I turned around I saw that Chris and Angelo talking to Max and Juan.

"Everything okay," Cole asked?

I nodded.

"Now ladies and gentle men time for are 18 roses," Kari said. "Would've done 21 but that would take us the whole day."

Everyone laughed.

First person to come up was my Uncle Bob...
Uncle Ray
Grandpas
Burt
Toff
Stephen
Josie
Rudy
Max
Dalton
Dana
David
Gabe
Will
Finn
Puck
Uncle Kuni
Dad
And than Cole.

Everyone soon clapped. It was all magical for all these men. Are the most important in my life.

Soon the night was almost over. And I'll admit this is the most memorable night ever .