Chapter 15

Cole's p.o.v

I looked in the mirror.

"Cole you ready," Dalton asked me?

I nodded.

With that we walked down to see everyone there already.

I saw everything was in place. And everything was perfect.

I couldn't be anymore happier.

30 minutes left. Everyone started to seat.

I took my place at the front of the line.

With both my parents at my side.

I see behind me. Was Cloe and David.

"Ready Cole not having cold feet are you,"David asked?

I shook my head. "More like I wanna just say I do for I can't wait any longer."

David and Cloe laughed.

Soon it started. First it was pastor.

Than me and my parents.
Cloe and David
Dana and Layla
Amanda and Gabe
Will and Chelsea
Dalton
Tori

Than...

Kristine's P.O.V

I saw the line get smaller and smaller. Soon it was Bella and Diego as the flower girl and ring bear walking down the aisle.

I looked at my Uncle Kuni and my Dad walking me down the aisle.

For there both my fathers I couldn't pick one. So they agreed to both walking me.

The music played.

"Ready," they both asked.

I nodded... "Don't let me fall."

"Never," Uncle and dad both said.

With that we took are spots on the aisle.

I look to see Cole who is oh so handsome. And I still find it hard to believe his the one.

We walked down slowly. that's when I saw the aisle floor it had me and Cole's memories together. Are first dates,are kiss, duets, and just us being together.

We finally reached Cole. My Dad and Uncle i both gave a peck on the cheek.

"Who gives Kristine away to Mr.Cole," Thomas asked as the pastor.

"We do," dad and uncle Kuni respond.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the beginning of a new journey for both Kristine and Cole. Who let's say no matter..." Thomas kept talking.

I couldnt help but get lost in Coles eyes.

"Cole your vows," Thomas said.

"Oh right," Cole responded like he got lost in mine. "I remember the day I first met you. I didnt have the words to describe how I felt about you. For I knew you were gonna be someone special to me."

"I just didnt know how special." Cole smiled. "You are the best thing to ever happen to me. Always remember skinny or you just being cute chubby, I'll love you no matter what."

I couldnt help but feel all teary.

Than I realized it was my turn.

"Oh its my turn," I laughed. "Cole I remember when I had hurt you to protect you from Andy.It was the hardest thing for me to do. For your the best thing to ever happen to me."

"I remember being in the warehouse not knowing when would be the day id see you, but I knew that you'll save me and just thinking of that helped through. Thank you for loving my past, flaws, and me in general. I just cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Well can we have the rings," Thomas asked?

Diego walked up. I grabbed one Cole grabbed one.

"Do you Cole take Kristine to be your wife to love,hold and cherish forever till death brings you apart? "

"I do."

"Do you Kristine..."

"i do."

Everyone laughed.

"well i pronouce you husband and wife... FINALLY..." we all looked at Thomas. "You may kiss the bride."

Cole didnt waste a second for his lips were on mine.

Just unlike all are other kisses before this one felt a whole lot more special.

Soon Cole grabbed my hand and we walked down the aisle. I could see the rice flying everywhere too.

It was just special words cant describe.

Soon we got to the limo. I slid in and Cole closed the door.

Which was met with my lips after.

"I love you," Cole said.

"I love you too," I said.

"Now left to do is move out," Cole laughed.

"agreed."

Soon we got to the reception. With everyone waiting.

"Ladies and Gentlemen stand up in honor of Mr and Mrs Pendery."

I couldnt help but blush. For its finally here. I'm married to the best guy ever. And you know what I couldn't be anymore happier.