Chapter 29: Alone

LUTHER was shivering in anger, the killer is infront of him smirking as if he wasn't afraid of his threat.

"I'm asking your name moron! Answer me!" Sigaw ni Luther.

Kaagad namang nabigla ang lahat ng biglang sumugod si Victoria at malutong na sinampal ang lalaki.

"Don't hesistate to use your ability Luther!" Inis na sabi ni Victoria.

Even if he knew that it takes a lot of energy to manipulate someone's mind, Luther have no choice but to use it even if his energy is at risk.

Luther stepped and lean forward, his golden brown eyes became dark, his fangs and long nails came out, his white pale skin became even more pale than usual.

"Tell me who ordered you to kill inside the Elphinestone." Luther whispered.

Paris felt nervous when the man eyes turned into red.

"H-he's a human! Stop Luther right now!" Sigaw ni Paris.

"Let him be, he wont bite him lets trust Luther." Ani ni Marcus.

Dahil sa takot at kaba ay napakapit si Abby sa braso ni Paris at Stefan.

"C-Cristine Lazaro..."

when he heard the surname Lazaro, Luther immediately returned to his old form. His eyes were shocked and he was panting for what he heard.

Kaagad naman siyang nilapitan ng kapatid niya na si Paris. Marcus immediately stepped infront of the guy.

"Anong gagawin natin sakanya?" Tanong ni Marcus.

"I rather die." Nakangising sabi nito.

"This is not the right time you have to suffer first." Ani ni Stefan.

"Wait, I still have a question." Ani ni Luther.

"That's enough information for now Luther you have to rest and your eyes turns into black." Ani ni Victoria.

Hawak hawak nina Marcus at Stefan ang lalaki sa magkabilaang braso nito habang ang kamay nito ay nasa likod at nakatali ng lubid.

DRINKING animals blood became normal to Luther but now it feels like its not enough. Pakiramdam niya ay iba ang hinahanap ng katawan niya and it felt like he wants something more than animals blood.

Napatingin sila sa pinto ng bigla 'yong bumukas at tumampad sakanila si Vladimir pero mag isa na lamang itong bumalik.

"Where is Celeste?" Tanong ni Paris habang mariing nakatingin kay Vladimir.

Vlad was speechless, he didn't know what to say but instead he looked at Luther.

"Brother... Where is she?" Tanong naman ni Paris kay Luther.

Habang nakaupo ito sa sofa ay napahawak ito sa sintido niya at mariing ipinikit ang mga mata.

"I didn't have the chance to tell you this earlier but she's missing." Ani ni Luther at mabigat itong bumuntong hininga.

"I'm so sorry.." ani ni Vlad.

"Come on brother you don't have to say sorry its not your fault. She's at fault mabuti lang yan sakanya." Ani ni Victoria.

Kaagad naman siyang sinamaan ng tingin ng mga kaibigan nila.

"What is that attitude Victoria? If you don't have anything nice to say just leave. We are trying to push thr negative vibe away and here you ate making things worse" ani ni Marcus.

"Me? Making things worse? She's the one who put us in danger or should I say our clan and yet you're still taking her side!" Ani ni Victoria. She slammed the door making the boys shooked their head because of disappointment.

"I'm so sorry, I'll talk to my sister." Ani ni Vladimir at sumunod itong lumabas.

"I think Victoria is right... I mean she's fifty percent right." Ani ni Abby.

"Yes she is... I admit it but the Jones have been a threat to our clan for a long time, which is why they became our enemies. We all know that his group is secretly causing trouble to Elphinestone since then, even before she came here..." ani ni Luther.

"Should we give up helping her?" Tanong ni Marcus.

"All of you can give up but I wont, this is my fight after all and I will keep my promise... There's no reason to drag you into this mess anymore." Ani ni Luther.

Isa isang tinignan ni Luther sa mata ang mga kaibigan niya at kapatid niya. Sina Paris, Stefan, Abby at Marcus.

"I will not ask for forgiveness if I included you in this trouble, as your clan leader you may now proceed to your main mission and fulfill your duty. I now dismissed you guys call me when something's wrong." Ani ni Luther tsaka lumabas ng opisina niya.

LUTHER watched the void while holding the watch he used to track Celeste's location, but unfortunately he could no longer use it.

For the last time, he test the usb inserted at the watch if he can still track Celeste location. Luther sighed in frustration, the tracker isn'y working. He doesn't know what to do anymore.

Thinking that it would be best if he just leave it behind and don't try to make any solution to a problem. But that wont fix everything.

"I'll investigate this on my own and when I found out who did it... I will give them death." Nakangising sabi ni Luther sa sarili while he clenched his fist in so much anger.

"ERASING her memories will be difficult!"

"Its very risky, we can't let her die!"

"What if she didn't wake up?"

"Just do everything to erase her memories, its for the better."

"-wait, are you sure that she's the one?"

In a basement full of weapons and huge cylindrical tube. A lot of scientist and doctors were arguing what is the right thing to do.

"We should tell our lord first, if we failed then our life will be at risk!"

"Her core memory runs inside her body... its through her blood."

"This is so suspicious... no prosopagnosia at all!"

Scientists and doctors were all shocked when they heard what the other doctor said.

"Don't touch her, we have to be careful."

"What if we test her blood first?"

"Sabi ko, huwag muna natin siyang galawin!"

"How? The time is ticking."

"We have to conduct a meeting first, we can't fail this mission."

To be continued.

Pasensya na guys at now lang nakapag update, pero sana ay nagustuhan niyo ang chapter na 'to.

Pkease vote and comment your insights, follow me para maging updated kayo sa mga announcements ko!

-Author