Chapter 31: Ivy Hart

ANOTHER tough day for Luther, he sighed as he went inside his office to set up his meeting as early as he could. He wants to finish everything before the sunset.

"Lady Miraine, Will you call Stefan for me? Tell him that I will meet him at Elphinestone, Meeting hall to be exact." Ani ni Luther.

"Yes, Master." Sagot ni Miraine.

Napabuntong hininga si Luther habang inaasikaso ang mga businesses ng pamilya niya at ang pagiging Clan Leader niya.

"Losing hope?"

Napakunot noo si Luther ng marinig niya ang pamilyar na boses na nag mula sa likuran niya. Ang boses na 'yon ay pamilyar sa pandinig niya kaya naman ay kaagad niya 'yong tinignan at ganoon na lamang ang gulat niya ng makita kung sino ang kaharap niya.

"Ivy... Hart?" Hindi makapaniwalang sambit niya sa pangalan ng dalagang kaharap niya.

"Indeed my master, Luther." Ani nito at nag bow upang mag bigay galang kay Luther.

"Why did you suddenly show up? Is there something wrong? I thought you must stay hidden?" Sunod sunod na tanong ni Luther kay Ivy.

"Hang on! I know you have a lot of question and yes don't worry I will answer it one by one but the main reason why I'm here is because I have something important to do with you." Ani ni Ivy at lumapit ito sakanya at umupo sa sofa.

"And what is that all about? I became a leader of our clan and I'm a very busy vampire so make sure that its an important matter Ms. Hart." Ani ni Luther habang nakapatong ang dalawang paa nito sa lamesa niya at nakaupo sa swivel chair.

"I am inviting you to a birthday party!" Ani ni Ivy habang nakangiwi at hinihintay ang magiging reaksyon ni Luther.

"A birthday party? Nonsense! There's no way I'm attending to that birthday party!" Inis na sabi ni Luther.

"Come on old friend! We are friends right? Haven't you remember?" Pambobola pa ni Ivy.

"I know Ivy but A birthday party? It must be that important for you to come here all by yourself, so let me hear it." Ani ni Luther.

"No explaining sir! Its a surprised!" Nakangiwing sabi ni Ivy.

"Ivy, there's must be a reason so tell me now before I lose my temper!" Inis na sabi ni Luther.

"Uhm, you're already losing your temper?" Takang tanong niya.

Napahawak naman si Luther sa sintido niya at sinamaan ng tingin ang kaibigan niyang si Ivy.

"Fine! I'll think about it! I'll let you know by tomorrow." Ani ni Luther.

"Great! So now its time for my story hehe... so why am I here? Did someone send me? But no! I was the one who plan to come here but please keep this a secret! Only you should know that I came here don't tell Marcus and friends even your sister and brother." Ani ni Ivy.

"Fine, secret is a secret... So now I know why you are here I can read your mind dummy." Ani ni Luther.

"Oh yes! But I will make it clear, I'm sorry my mind is a bit messed up so I must make things clear to you." Ani ni Ivy.

"Well... I left my home without my mom and dad knowing hehe to give this invitation to you so you can have access and we will go there together. Don't worry Luthy I'm with you and I was planning something but I'll tell you when we get there and when you made up your mind! So... I was in a mission that's why I'm hiding and I must remain hideous, though I missed messing up with you guys so much! But I can't tell anyone my mission and I know you are on a mission too I can feel it Luthy." Ani ni Ivy.

Napabuntong hininga naman si Luther at maykinuha sa drawer niya. "I must return this to you." Ani ni Luther.

Hindi maipinta ang gulat sa mukha ni Ivy ng makita niya ang Hart's crest.

"H-how did you get this?" Tanong ni Ivy. "I've been in dungeon for weeks for losing this crest! And it was you who stole it?!" Hindi makapaniwalang sabi ni Ivy.

"No, its not me. I stole it from someone else. A girl that I used to help." Ani ni Luther.

"A girl?... c-could that be."

"You knew her?" Gulat na tanong ni Luther kay Ivy.

Napakamot naman sa batok si Ivy dahil nakalimutan niyang nakakabasa ng isip ang kaibigan niyang si Luther.

"Small world isn't it?" Ani ni Ivy.

"But how? Then she knew that its yours?" Takang tanong ni Luther.

"Who ever she is... If ever we were thinking the same girl, yes I know her and she know me. She must be looking everywhere for me, oh gosh I missed her so much." Ani ni Ivy.

"The map that she used to had must be came from you too? Right? Oh no! Ivy you must be punished for giving that girl the map of Elphinestone!" Ani ni Luther.

"No, I didn't give it to her." Ani ni Ivy.

"You lost it?! Well I felt relieved that she take it from you because she found Elphinestone and I had the chance to meet her but on the other side I felt not so relieved..." Ani ni Luther.

"Whatever you're thingking right now... I think its time for you to listen for what your heart speaks." Ani ni Ivy. Matamlay na tumingin si Ivy kay Luther. "I know you are a genius and I know that you can be good and choosing good is a right way so you must fight fot it no matter what it takes." Ani ni Ivy.

"I am a fairy Luther... and I can see hope in you I know what your heart wants and you're making fool of yourself trying to be blind." Ani ni Ivy at matamlay itong ngumiti.

"I know lady Miraine, you can also help her... set her free, set everyone free." Ani ni Ivy.

"Thanks Ivy... But I may be strong, powerful and genius but I don't have the courage in me. I admit that I've became a coward, everyone see me as fearless but I can sense that there's a battle that's going to happen, a battle of curse that I have to fight for and set us all free. The truth is I'm becoming so weak day by day, its hard to be a vampire craving for blood that I mustn't craved." Ani ni Luther.

"What? Have you used you powers full forced?" Takang tanong ni Ivy.

Tumango tango naman si Luther. "Yes, I used it..." ani ni Luther.

"What?! You know its dangerous! Luther, a little bit of Lazaro'a blood is inside your body! And its not enough for your ability to be fully developed! You know its dangerous! When the blood isn't used properly it can petrify your body!" Kinakabahang sabi ni Ivy.

"Is that really true? That I have the blood of Lazaro inside my body? How did the blood transfused inside my body? I can remember anything, I'm sorry." Ani ni Luther.

"After all this years... your memories still hasn't returned." Ani ni Ivy. "Yes its true, I was there Luther yu have to believe me because I was there that time! And its time for you to do something and bring back your memory! It will help you Luther." Ani ni Ivy.

"I'm afraid that my memories aren't good enough..." Ani ni Luther.

To be continued.

Hello hihi! Eto na guys papalapit na tayo ng papalapit sa exciting part!