01:🕰️

"Jeonghan, let's break up", he said.

"No, please. I'm sorry." He walked up and grabbed his hand.

He gradually released Jeonghan's hand and said, "We've been like this for a whole damn year, Jeonghan. Aren't you tired?"

"No, I'm not! I don't want breakups. How about, how about cooling off?", he begged, and his boyfriend was sorry.

He looked at him; his face was messed up. "Okay, if this is not going to work, I think that if we split up, it will be for the best. I'm sorry, Jeonghan. Let's cool off then, and let's take some time to reconsider everything. Let's give each other some space for the time being," he said as he began to leave. Why is his heart as hard as a rock? He changed, and he doesn't love him anymore.

He didn't stop sobbing until he got home. After they argued, Jeonghan felt his heart shatter into pieces, and that was hours ago. "Am I not worthy? He doesn't love me anymore", he thought.

His phone rang, and he was about to stand when he suddenly passed out

However, before he passed out, he sensed a very cold breath on his ears and uttered a whisper.

'He's waiting for you.'

-skip-

When he opened his eyes, he noticed a face lighting up and green foliage. Even his face got one. He was lying on the grass beneath the large tree when he took a glance around.

 He was lying on the grass beneath the large tree when he took a glance around

"Where am I?" He asked in a daze.

A wind sweeps through him, causing his eyes to flicker and his hair to sway. When the wind wasn't as strong, he was shocked to see a man standing there.

He offered his hands to stand him up. He still had second thoughts if he held his hand, although it's somewhat impolite for the other if he didn't. After he already held his hand, he felt strange. It's like he's been electrocuted by his whole body, and what is this feeling? He saw several events that did not occur to him. Suddenly, his head hurt, and he held it while the man held his arms to stand up.

"Are you okay?" The young boy asked as he helped Jeonghan sit on the side of the tree since Jeonghan was feeling weak.

"May I ask you something, sir? Do you possibly know where this is?" Jeonghan said, "I think I'm lost." The boy looked at him bewildered. And as I reflect back on what I have said, I wonder whether he thought I was crazy after seeing me sleeping here and telling him that I was lost. What if he calls me insane? WTH Jeonghan, think carefully.

"What do you mean by lost, Jeonghan? We've been he-," Jeonghan surprised by this boy, says. Did he call him by his name?

"Excuse me, sir? How do you know my name? I didn't even know you", he said, and the boy chuckled.

"Are you joking? You're so funny, Jeonghan, you still haven't changed", He laughed, and Jeonghan arched his brows. I will take back what I've said: he's a weirdo. He even looked young and innocent.

"What? I'm serious right now; I'm not joking, kiddo. If you're pranking me, stop it already", he said, and the boy's smile faded.

"I'm not a kid; we're the same age, Jeonghan. Are you sick or had your head hit by that trunk?"

"No, what are you saying? You're confusing me", he said, holding both of his hairs. He was so stressed.

"Calm down. Why are you suddenly asking me that? You didn't know me or this place? We came here together earlier and you wanted to sleep, so I waited for you to get awake."

Jeonghan sighed and was still thinking about what had happened to him this time. The last time he remembered was when he was in his apartment. He argued with his boyfriend, cried for about an hour, and passed out. And now he was here in this strange place with this young boy, saying he knew him.

The azure sky began to form gray clouds. It's raining. (When love rains on us, babii)

"Hey, Jeonghan. Let's go now; it's raining", He held Jeonghan's wrist.

"Where?"

"Our hideout, or do you want to stay here?", he said, and Jeonghan rolled his eyes. They both run in the place that Joshua is referring to. It's a tree house.

After he saw it, Jeonghan was amazed

After he saw it, Jeonghan was amazed. "Is this the place?", He said, leaving Joshua once more perplexed.

"Of course, what else would it be?", he sassily said. As they ascended, he saw that both his and Jeonghan's garments were drenched. However, he gave him the towel since he didn't want Jeonghan to get sick. Jeonghan, have a look around; everything is neat and simple. The peculiar thing about the antique-like item is that this young man owns it. He is so archaic, even in his attire.

"How old are you?", he said abruptly as Joshua was setting the items on the table.

"I'm 19, we are. What happened to you?", he remarked as he drew nearer to me. I was perplexed and stared at him. He then touched my forehead, checking if I had a fever.

"You don't have a fever. I'm getting worried right now, Jeonghan. Say it to me now", he said like he was an old man.

"Why are you acting like an older person or something?

"Of course we're just the same age, dummy. I'll casually talk with you, and you've been my friend since we were kids", he said.

"What's you're name?", he asked.

"I'm Jisoo", he responded.

Who the Fuck you are, I just need to get back right now. why am I here in the first place? He knows my history, and I didn't even know myself.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
💎💎💎
Thoughts?