03: 🪷

'Jisoo? Who really are you?'

"I'm your friend, your best friend...Jeonghan"

"How am I supposed to believe that?", Jeonghan said after standing. He moved over to the picture frames and photos that were hanging on the cabin's side. But he did notice something. On the image, he noticed two happy little boys. And a flower in a medium-sized frame painting.

(I can't find one, so this one work, just imagine them in their young age) He and Jisoo were the two little boys in the photograph

He and Jisoo were the two little boys in the photograph.He was again confused af and couldn't utter any words. This place is really strange, and he remembers the voice he heard in his dream.

'A Parallel Universe'

'I was in a different dimension? Is it real? Heck, I was just reading it in a book or a novel.'

The rain had already stopped, and when I went out, it was so refreshing. They're beautiful; the wetness brings out subtle colors in nature, and the fresh-washed air feels clean and clear. The moment after rain feels like it is full of hope, happiness, peace, and serenity. It makes me feel alive. The sun's reflection in the leaves makes them shine, and the birds' chattering makes them sound like they are singing.

"I love the after rains" Jisoo said, going beside him and gazing outside.

"Do you have a bicycle?", Jeonghan suddenly asked.

"Yes, why?"

"It's so perfect to ride a bike with this perfect weather; when I was a kid, I used to do that", Jeonghan recalled. He misses his world, but he still has a mission to accomplish here.

"Ok, but I only have one. I can't let you go alone; it's dangerous", he said.

"Then you'll ride on me", he said, and he excitedly went downstairs to look for the bike.

"Be careful", he cautioned.

"Don't worry, you know I was the best cyclist in my town back then. I will not let you get hurt; just hold on so you'll not fall", Jeonghan promised. Then, they ride Jisoo's bicycle, which Jeonghan does with joy. He had the feeling that he was still young and enjoyed playing. Joshua is on his back, and since the bike has a backseat attached, he positioned himself to not fall.

"Where are we going, Jeonghan?", Jisoo asks.

"I don't know either. I just want to ride and follow this road", he muttered, looking to the side, and Jisoo sighed.

Then Jeonghan didn't notice the rock on the road, causing them to trip over it. They fell as a consequence of that. "Arghhh"

"Jeonghan, are you all right?"