06: 🧛

//This combines the present with the past. The events that are happening start to arise.

Jeonghan and Jisoo became friends over time, but Jisoo remained cold to him. In some ways, their relationship is still growing. They are already in high school, as they both went to the same school. Jisoo has a job after classes and goes to Yoon's farm to look after the animals. Yes, he is the new caretaker, as his father has moved to the city in search of work.

As you can see, their meager farm salary is insufficient to cover their day-to-day expenses. Actually, his father was unaware that he was working on the farm, but Jisoo wanted to help him. He also enjoyed taking care of the animals here.

After Jisoo was done with his work, he cleaned himself and was ready to leave. But as soon as he landed a step on the gate, he heard a voice coming from the garden. It was Jeonghan.

"Jisoo!" I called him, but it appears he didn't hear me, so I called him again. He stopped walking but did not turn this time. I dash towards him. I believe my running feet are faster today than when I compete in track and field. Maybe I'm just excited to get out?

"Why are you running?" he asked. He had already turned toward me. Because of this, I came to a complete halt. Oh, my God, what if I look ugly when I'm running?

"To be quick, hehe," I replied, walking towards him.

"I'll go with you. Where are you going? "I continued.

"I'm going to—" I stopped him. "Come on, let's go to our tree house!"" I exclaimed with glee. Yes, we have our usual place; I miss it. Then, I realized Mr. Hong wasn't here, so I think it is a good idea to hang out with him. I don't like seeing him alone because I know how it feels to be alone.

"It's still early; I'm going with you. I also want to see the river! "I lied when I said I wanted to see the river. There is a river on the other side of the tree house, but the vibe of the river is extremely scary, as if a monster will appear at any moment.

"Don't. It's getting dark," he said. Naturally, as his friend, I ignored it. Of course, I'll go see the river, no matter how dark it is.

"Have you eaten? "I asked him. He kept looking down. What are you looking at?

"Not yet," he replied. right, knowing he has no one at home with him. I even saw him in their room this morning, working on assessments. Then, after dismissal, he went straight to the farm. Hays, I clearly see his bags under his eyes. And, as a friend, I'm worried about his health. I promised his father that I would look after him.

"Okay. Wait for me here; I'll just grab some food from the house," I said, starting to walk away so he couldn't refuse me.

While walking fast, I heard him say, "I'll leave you here; I won't wait for you," but I went straight home; if he left me, I might just catch him up.

I'll just grab some eggs, hotdogs, and sausages because I'm hungry. After I got food, I hurried back to where we were earlier. I ran as fast as I could.

As I got closer, I noticed that he wasn't there anymore. I was left.

I just sped up; more on running.

"Hey." I almost had a heart attack. The heck, I thought he was going to leave me? Why are he sitting on the side of the road, holding Coco?

"What are you doing here? Why are you sitting there?" I asked, and he shook off the dust that had gotten into his clothes.