08: 🚘

-present-

Jeonghan sat on the couch to make himself more comfortable while waiting for Jisoo. He noticed something over the bookshelf while sitting. There are a few books in here, but it piques his interest. It's an old-fashioned brown notebook. It looks like a diary.

I shook off the dust because it had a thin layer of dirt on it. I'm curious how long this book has been here.

Should I take a look at it? But what if the diary belongs to Jisoo? Damn. I'm very curious about what he wrote in this notebook.

-flashback-

I called out, "Jisoo!" and he turned around. It's the weekend, and I'm bored in my house. I've been wanting to go out, but I only have two friends with me.

First and foremost, it's my Jisoo. Second, his name is Seungcheol, but he's busy in his lousy room studying and calling his boyfriend, Jihoon. He always tells me not to bother him, so I only have Jisoo now. Seungcheol, by the way, is my older brother.

"Hmm?" I heard him respond. So attractive.

"Are you done? Are you going home?" I question, and he responds with a nod.

"D-do you want to come with me?" He cut me off. "I don't," he immediately said.

I was about to ask, but I was immediately rejected. He knows me well.

"I'm going to town, and I'm not familiar with the place. What if I get lost?" I said with a pout to pity me. in case he gets carried away by guilt and changes his mind.

"What shall I do?" he asked again, his face blank. Jisoo will be Jisoo.

"Come with me," I said, taking his hand in mine. He immediately avoided it.

'Am I dirty? I felt hurt a little.'

"I'm dirty," he admitted. Oh, he has a little mud on his clothes and his arm because he was at work earlier. But that's none of my concern. It's still Jisoo that I know.

"Leave; you'll get there already in night," he said.

"Come with me, please." I grabbed his hand again, but he avoided it. So I held his two hands. It's not obvious that I want to hold his hand.

"Jeonghan, you will get dirty," he warned. Every time Jisoo acts like this, it makes me very sad.

"It's okay. It's okay; no matter how much mud sticks to your hand, I'll still want to touch it," I said. I want him to feel like he doesn't have to be embarrassed about it. He's working, and it's totally fine.

"I'll take a shower first," he said. Is he coming? Omg.

"Then you'll go with me?" I asked, and he nodded. I'm like a child jumping for joy, huh?

"Just wait for me here," he said.

Of course, he won't reject me. I'm the favorite, the special one. The one and only Jeonghan Yoon

"I'll come with you," I said, and his eyes widened. Huh? Why?

"I'm going to take a bath, Jeonghan; why are you coming?" he asked. Hey!!! I mean, I'm going to his house! Well, maybe he misunderstood.

"I'll just come to your house! Hey, what are you thinking?" I fanned myself. It suddenly got hot.

"Oh, you're angry again," he said in his calm voice.