02: 🍃

The rain didn't stop as Jisoo watched the heavy rain outside.

"I think we have to stay here till the rain stops", he remarked.

And as Jeonghan looked out the window, he saw that it had started to rain heavily, which meant they should wait until it stopped. "Ok", he said, turning to face Jisoo and observing how wet and drenched he was. He even shuddered, and a little of his body is trembling from the cold.

He asked, perplexed, "Why?", Jisoo looked at him with his doe eyes.

"To cover yourself, you're drenched; your body is cold", he said but jisoo rejected him.

"No, you need it", he said, and he handed it back to me.

"My clothes are already dried, and I'm fine. More so than I do, you need it. If you don't dry yourself, you could end up sick," he warned, and Jeonghan covered it for him. Jisoo just stared at him. "Why?", Jeonghan asks.

"Thank you", he said out of nowhere. He finds this guy to be somewhat odd, but why did he feel comfortable beside him? It's like they've known each other for a long time, but Jeonghan is thinking that he just met him like hours ago.

He had seen strange things before when his head hurt, but the problem was that they were all blurry. Although he couldn't see it clearly, he was certain of one thing. He needs to keep in mind that it has something to do with what is currently happening to him. It seems as though he was trapped in a nightmare, unable to escape.

"How much do you know me, Jisoo?", he prompted, drawing another look from Jisoo. Why does he keep looking at me? I already feel a little self-conscious.
'Perhaps because of your beauty, Jeonghan.'

"As much as you think", he said. How do I know as much as I think? You're still making my head hurt.

He continued, saying, "I think I've known you in your whole life? Or maybe I'm not? We're just beside each other." Damn, Am I in another body? How's my body? Am I dead? He knew me his entire life? The heck, so we've been together for a long time? I didn't even know him, and I never once remembered him.

-Backstory (history—how they met...)-

*They were kids in this flashback.*

Jeonghan was in a wealthy family, and they moved to this rural area because his father's business was here. They were in a town back then, and to prioritize their farm, they stayed here for good. At first, Jeonghan finds it hard to believe since he prefers his previous home, the city, and the crowds, and he finds it monotonous to stay here in the countryside.

They clashed with his father that day. He couldn't get what he wanted, which made him angry. He used to be a spoiled child who always got what he wanted, but not this time. He will remain here and become trapped in this boring place.

He ran toward the woods. He lost his way since he didn't know where he was. He heard a wolf howling and owls hooting among the tall trees and the dark forest. It was unsettling, and he doesn't know where to go. He continued to walk while sobbing, and as a result of the tears, his vision became fuzzy, making it impossible for him to see where he was going. As this happened, he stumbled onto a piece of wood. He twisted his ankle so badly that it hurt when he tried to get up. Jeonghan is an intelligent child, so he was overthinking the possible scenarios.

'What if a wolf showed up and bit me until I die?"

'What if there's a monster, a ghost, or the Artemis? (Artemis is in Greek mythology; he was a god of the forest), he thought.
He was so terrified that he was unable to cry for assistance or yell it out loud. As he held his legs together and looked around, he got goosebumps and a rapid heartbeat. He kept waiting, but no one came. He needs to get home, but how?