05: 🐾

Running water was heard, and brilliant crystal stones could be seen under water. You can also watch a variety of fish swimming freely on the pound.

"Jisoo?", Jeonghan began to turn the younger boy's gaze to him.

"I think I know you," he said abruptly. Yes, I have no idea how I got into the current predicament. But one thing is certain: I need to find something I've lost. Little by little, despite how bizarre it may seem, every time I touch anything or dream, a variety of scenarios emerge. I believe I'm here for a reason. A reason to figure out what's missing.

While having his thoughts running through him, Jisoo gently grabbed Jeonghan's hands, causing the other to glance up at him. Jisoo's lips curled slightly, softening him.

"Where are we going? "Jeonghan asked as they continued to stroll through the forest. The sun filtered through the massive trees. It was as if they were in a fantasy place, with warm hands clasped as he spent time with his prince.

"Somewhere you know soon," Jisoo replied back, and Jeonghan let his thought through. Regardless of how curious he is and how his mind wants to ask the questions, he needs to wait.

'I'll find out soon.'

After a few minutes, at the far end of the forest, was a mansion or a cabin seen? It was a large house with a wide hectare next to it, which he believes was a farm due to the various types of animals he saw here.

"WOW!" his jaw dropped, seeing the size of the place.

I was in a place like Switzerland. Wow, this is what the crash landing on you was like when I watched it. I can't help but smile. This is what I imagined for the next 10 years, and it appears to be happening. This is my dream—a simple life on the country side. I feel like I'm making a movie of my own story. Main character thingy.

*Arf arf

My heart skipped a beat as I heard a dog beside us.

"You're here, Coco-yah," Jisoo said, letting go of my hands. I take time to look at my hands.

'So you like the dog more than me? '

I chuckled softly making sure he didn't heard it as I turned my eyes to Jisoo. I'm not sure what it is about him that makes me feel this way. Jisoo, who are you in my life? What's wrong with me?

I watched all of his actions. I noticed how attractive he was, but I don't like younger guys. So it's a big no from me. Anyway, he's a dog lover!

"Is his name Coco?"" I asked, and he nodded. I moved in closer to pet him as well. He's so fluffy that I want him to bite. Argh, he's so adorable.

"I think his breed is a Siberian husky," I said, looking at his features. In my original world, I had one too. I miss him already.

"Yes, he's been my best friend since I was little. My life companion," he explained. I see that he genuinely cares about him.

"Let's go; your parents have been waiting for you," Jisoo said, which piqued my attention. Did I hear it right? My parents are waiting. Here?

"What? My parents are here. "I asked, and he smiled and nodded. I heard him sigh and reach for my hand again as we walked towards that place.

Jisoo opens the majestic gate as we approach the house. We're greeted by a mass of flowers all around us. Then I noticed my parents standing in front of the door.