001

♰♰♰

Y/N sat on top of a building, admiring the view ahead of her when she felt her phone start vibrating in herpocket. She sighed as she took her phone out of her pocket and looked at the caller id.

'stink 🫶! is calling..'

"Fuuck." She quickly took her mask off, placing it on her side as she answered the phone. As soon as she answered the call she was met with the face of Miles looking up at his monitor, "Yo ma whatchu- where the hell are you?"

"Daamn I'm just getting some fresh air that's all." She laughed, Miles joining in. "Oh ight, but aye you trynna hop on stream with me? Zae's online too."

"Yeah but let me get back home first and i'll call you back okay?"

"Igh, that's fine." Miles finally looked down from his screen, down to his phone and softly smiled before he clicked the hang up button.

As soon as the call ended, Y/N slipped her mask back on and jumped off the building she was on and began swinging back home. Once she arrived back home, she peeped through her window making sure none of her siblings were in her room since her brother Isaiah likes to mess around in her room.

She pulled the window up, quietly and successfully sneaking back in and locked her window back up before slipping off her suit, grabbing some comfortable clothes and changing into it.

When she was done, she sat on her chair turning on her pc and calling Miles back. It didn't even take 2 rings and he already answered.

"Hey i'm on."

"I know I see, we're on valorant."

"Okay i'm getting on right now."

"And join our stream ma."

A twitch stream invitation popped up in the corner of her screen.

'milesunknown has requested you to join'

"Okay it's loading."

"Alright." As soon as Y/N joined the stream with both Miles and Zae, she hanged up the phone and began talking through the stream.

The way Miles and Y/N met was through both of their viewers. Since the two of them are the most known streamers right now, people have been begging the two of them to do a stream together. It got to the point where Miles decided to give it a shot and hit her up and she agreed. Ever since then the two have been streaming non stop together.

After a bit of them two streaming, Miles decided to introduce his friend Zae to Y/N and now the 3 of them are a little online friend group who spend almost every night streaming together. But sadly..

Both Miles and Zae live in Chicago while Y/N lives all the way in Brooklyn which means they haven't met each other except Miles and Zae who have been childhood friends since kindergarten..

♰♰♰

The three of them spent almost the whole entire summer non stop. Everyday they would be streaming unless they had to go do something or they were going out with friends in their daily life.

But ending summer break, Miles started growing distant and distant from Y/N and a bit from Zae so for the remainder of the summer break it was mostly Y/N and Zae streaming together.

Both Zae and Y/N kept contact even during school. They would update each other with drama from their school and Zae will update Miles with how he's doing ever since he completely stopped talking to her..