005

♰♰♰

"Miles?"

Melanie's attention quickly shifted from Y/N's mom to Y/N as soon as she heard that name come out of her best friend's mouth, "That's him?"

Y/N softly hummed in response. When Miles heard his name be whispered he looked up from his phone and his eyes immediately landed on Y/N, his eyes immediately widening.

As soon as he made eye contact with Y/N, he felt the whole world stop but he looked away after 3 seconds.

"Surprisee! Can you believe our new neighbors is your online friend?" Y/N's mom side hugged her while switching gazes from Y/n to Miles every second, "Yeah it's pretty cool, hey miles."

"Hey."

Miles stood up to his seat and walked over Y/N, towering over her and staring her down before he softly smiled and pulled her into a hug. She was caught off guard by the hug but she still wrapped her arms around him, returning the hug.

"Dinner's ready!" Ms.L/N called from the kitchen, "DANIEL,MELANIE, AND Y/N ONE OF Y'ALL FIX THE TABLE UP WHILE THE REST HELPS ME BRING THE FOOD TO THE TABLE!!"

Both Daniel and Melanie went to the kitchen to grab the food while Y/N was stuck setting the table up. She grabbed the plates, cups, etc.. and placed them on the table when she suddenly felt a presence right behind her, "I can help."

He currently stood right behind her, her back against his chest and him towering over her as he extended his arm out and grabbing the plate she was currently holding, "Nah I'm okay but you can take a seat."

She went under his arm and continued placing the plates on the table while Miles took a seat next to his Mom. Soon after both Melanie and Daniel came out, both holding a big bowl filled with food.

"Leave place for the desert too!" Y/N's mom called out as she came out of the kitchen holding a bowl of fruits and a cake which she placed down in between the 2 bowls.

Everyone took a seat and continued chatting with each other and getting to know one another. From that whole conversation she found out so much about Miles from his mom.

He loves basketball and football. He loves going out and skating and that it helps him clear his mind. His favorite number is 42. And she even found out that his favorite animals are cats and bunnies :33

Miles mom, Rio Morales also spoke about her time in Puerto Rico and showed them pictures of Miles first time there. He looked so happy to be there which Y/N found adorable. She softly smiled at each picture his mom would show them and would quickly shoot a glance at Miles each time she pulled her phone away.

He looked so embarrassed that Y/N found it funny. Hilarious even.

"Ya terminastes mami?" (are u done ma)

"Si."

Rio giggled as she exited out the app and put her phone away. They all continued having a conversation with each other until everyone started finishing their food, "That food was so good."

"I know right?"

After a couple of minutes everyone began getting up from their seats and placing the dishes in the sink. Both of Y/N's brothers, Daniel and Miles headed over to Jeremiah's room while Y/N and Melanie went to Y/N's room, "So what we about to do?"

Melanie spoke as she jumped onto Y/N's beanbag, "Girl I don't know, but shit.. I seriously have to go to the bathroom." Y/N walked back out of the room, heading towards the bathroom. When she got to the door and tried to open it there was someone inside.