002

♰♰♰

"I'd like y'all to meet my girl, Mya."

As soon as her face displayed on the screen, she felt her heart drop. How could Miles do that? He knew how much Y/N hated Mya and now he was with her?

The three of then continued watching quietly, "Hey guys! I'm Mya, Miles girlfriend!" Miles placed his head on her shoulder as he did something on this monitor. "That's nasty, not that bitch Mya." Daniel spoke.

"What about Mya?" Melanie started approaching them. Y/N turned the screen around for her to see and watched as her whole entire mood shifted, "Wait wait wait, are they together?"

"Yup"

"Oh hell no.." She placed her bags on the floor and began scrolling through her phone. "Oh my gosh.."

She had went to her instagram page from her stalking account and looked at her new post. It was a post of her and Miles together the caption reading.

'after a bit of hiding, we decided to tell the whole world 💞💞💞'

"That's so corny ew.."

"Right.." Melanie placed her phone back in her little kuromi bookbag as Amir started approaching them, "Yo Melanie i'm not your personal butler to be carrying your heavy shit around." He placed about 5 bags on the floor.

"You weren't complaining when i would pass them to you but anyways where's the little bag?"

"Here." Amir handed her a tiny bag and she passed it back to Y/N, "This is for you!"

Y/N smiled up at her before taking whatever was in tjr bag out and opened it. Her expression did a whole 360 when she saw what was inside.

It was a pandora bracelet with some hello kitty charms and spiderman charms. "THIS IS SO CUTE THANK YOUU!" Y/N hugged her tightly as she quickly slipped the bracelet on.

"I got myself one too!" She lifted her sleeve up, revealing all of her bracelets and her own pandora bracelet.

"But anyways we need to continue talking about we know what." Melanie said as Y/N let go of her, "About what?" Amir questioned.

"Mya and Miles"

"Oh what about them?"

"They got together"

"There's no way." Amir smirked, stopping himself from laughing but failed, "I know that shit's not funny but that's so fucking random?"

"I know right?"

Suddenly Y/N felt her phone start vibrating in her pocket. When she took it out and looked at the id it was a call from Zae, "Hey guys I have to answer this real quick, I'll be back."

"Okay"

Y/N walked out the shop, and sat at a near by bench and clicked the answer button, "Heyy what's up?"

"Yo Y/N, did you see that shit?" Zae placed his phone agaisnt his monitor and looked down at Y/N, "Yeah I did, my friend showed me."

"That was like so random, do you think that's why he started growing distant from us?"

"Maybe but he blocked me too."

"HE WHAAAT??"

"Yup"

"Dude no way really?"

"Yeah"

"Damn I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's fine it's not your fault."

"But how you been doing?"

"I've been doing good, i'm just out skating with some friends right now well we're in a shop"

"Oh that sounds mad fun, if we ever meet up we shouls go skating."

"We shou- ZAEEE" She got cut off.

"Fuck my bad I have to go, my moms calling me."

"Alright!"

"See ya."

Zae hunged up and Y/N stood from the bench and began heading back inside the store. Once she was in almost everyone was at the cash register paying for their stuff.

Some of them were done buying and were waiting by the door, "So where we going now?" Victoria questioned, "Girl i'm going home i don't know about you."

"Damn I was just asking hoe." Victoria elbowed Arianna as the two of them began laughing. After a couple of minutes everyone was now walking back to the school building, holding their bags and their boards between their arms.

Once they all arrived at the building safely, they all said their goodbyes to eachother and returned back into their rooms. Both Melanie and Y/N placed their bags in the closet and both plopped down on Melanie's bed.

"I have to go patroling in a bit."

"Yeah I know."

Melanie was the only person who knew she was spiderwoman but that's because she had walked in on her sneaking out the window. Which also explains why she got her a bracelet with spiderman charms on it.

Melanie even designed her suit.

Y/N stood up from Melanie's bed and slipped her suit on before she began lifting up the window, "I'll be back and if you're asleep by the time i get back goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

Y/N jumped out the window and began swinging around the city, making sure everything was okay and luckily it was. She decided to stop at her favorite spot for a couple of minutes just staring out at the city, enjoying the fresh air.

Those couple of minutes turned into a couple of hours when she finally decided to return back to her dorm. She began swinging back to her dorm, and sneaked back in but Melanie was already asleep with music softly playing in the background like they always have.

She smiled down at Melanie, and slipped off her suit and put on her pjs as she started climbing up to her bed. She placed her phone under her pillow, connected to the charger and started drifting off to sleep.

As soon as she was about to completely fall asleep, she felt her phone vibrate with a text message.

"Who the hell is texting me at this time?" She sighed and rolled her eyes as she extended her arm under her pillow looking for her phone. Once she had it she dragged it out from under the pillow and looked at the notification.

She felt her heart drop to her stomach..

"What the hell?" She mumbled.

miles
hey

@V4MP4LYFE