003

♰♰♰

miles
hey

"What the hell?" She quickly sat up, crossing her legs as she stared at the notification. She clicked on the notification and typed a quick 'hi'.

Part of her wanted to not reply and leave him on delivered like he did to her but the other part of her wanted to see what he wanted. As soon as she hit send, he read the message and began typing.

"Damn were you waiting on me to reply." Y/N giggled as she mumbled under her breath. Before Miles could reply, she exited out their messages and started contemplating on waking her bestfriend up.

"Melanie"

"Melanie"

"MELANIE"

Her last Melanie made her jolt awake, "Yes?"

"You won't believe who texted me." Y/N climbed down from her bed and sat next to Melanie who was laying down but then sat up, "Who?"

"Look." She placed her phone on her lap and looked at the messages, "Holy shit"

"I know right?"

"Also he replied"

Y/N grabbed her phone back and looked down at the messages.

♰♰♰

miles

listen i'm rly sorry 4 blockin u
n ghostin u too but i had no choice
i miss talkin 2 u also
ik its random 4 me to text rn and especially at this time but please give me a chance to explain? 😕

♰♰♰

Both Melanie and Y/N slowly turned their heads to eachother, "Girl reply and see what he has to explain."

Y/N responded with a simple ' ? '

And once again, he viewed it instantly.

♰♰♰

i'm rly sorry for ghostin u, ik you probably know i got a girl and she made me block u since yk we spoke alot and she felt insecure abt it or whatver

and i know i texted you weeks after i blocked you and she was always around me so i couldnt text you but today she returned back home so i took my chance to text you

and i rly need to talk to you about something.

♰♰♰

"Damn, that's tough honestly." Melanie got on her phone, "Girl what the hell do it say?"

"Let me see." She took the phone out of Y/N's hand and typed out a response, "Hit send."

"erm wut the flip.. flip youuu!!! ;-;"

"Bitch that's not funny." Y/N sighed as she hit the delete button multiple times until it was finally gone, "I'm just kidding just say, 'it's fine i understand why you had to block me and i'm not mad at you' act like you're fine with it so that he'll feel bad duhhh."

That was smart. Maybe that would make Miles feel bad for blocking her in the first place. Y/N instantly started typing her response out as she smirked and hit send, "Sent!"

"Let me see."

♰♰♰

it's fine miles i understand why you had to block me and im not mad at you and what did you have to talk to me about?

read

♰♰♰

"Damn he viewed that shit quick, and here." She passed Y/N her phone back before she stood up and walked over to the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom Y/N stayed waiting for Miles to respond to her message.

That was until she felt her phone vibrate in her hands. She raised her phone up, instantly turning on and read the message.

miles

it's not fine i should've told you we had to stop texting instead of just blocking you, i made you think you did something and i'm sorry for that

She clicked on his message, opening it completely and began typing.

♰♰♰

miles

it's not fine i should've told you we had to stop texting instead of just blocking you, i made you think you did something and i'm sorry for that

it's okay miles don't worry

are you sure?

yeah i'm sure

thanks Y/N, and about what i had to tell you..

♰♰♰

By the time Miles had said that, Melanie was already out of the bathroom and was now looking for a snack for both Y/N and her while Y/N told her about the new messages, "Girl imagine he confesses how in love he is with you instead of that gringa he's with."

She tossed Y/N a bag of chips and a water as she sat back down next to her and began opening both bags of chips. Y/N opened the messages back up when she felt it vibrate once again.

♰♰♰

thanks Y/N, and about what i had to tell you..

yeah?

my mom got a job transfer and it pays her a lot more and it's in brooklyn

mhm?

which means i'm moving to brooklyn

ohh! that's cool, what part?

♰♰♰

"Imagine he moves to our part, that'll be hilarious." Melanie snickered as she placed another chip in her mouth, "Don't jinx it now."

Miles replied with, "uhh not sure but i'll fs lyk." In which Y/N just hearted the message and continued eating her chips, "That's crazy cause how he gon' unblock me and tell me he's moving to MY city."

Y/N looked to her side at Melanie who was staring at her with an agreeing look, "You're not wrong that's lowkey weird if you ask me."

"Like that's crazy you know?" Y/N crossed her legs together as she continued rambling to Melanie about her new situation with Miles. "Whatever, I'm going to sleep for tonight, we only have like 3 hours left of sleep."

Y/N stood up from Melanie's bed and began climbing up the ladder to her bed where she placed her phone back in the charger and under her pillow, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight!"

@V4MP4YLYFE