006

♰♰♰

"Cause his bitch coming too."

"Huh? What do you mean his bitch is coming too?"

"Ight so you know when he was in the room with us right?"

"Yeah."

"Well his phone started ringing right? And he walked out and when he came back he let out the loudest sigh ever so we asked him what happened cause of course we wanted to be nosy and he goes like that girl Amya, Mya, Mia whatever her name is decided to move here with him."

"WHAAAT, BUT IT'S ONLY BEEN LIKE A DAY SINCE HE MOVED HERE." She whisper shouted, "Aye I guess the bitch is obsessed." He shrugged.

"Shit's crazy but aye just watch out and don't get played ight?" He elbowed her and stood up, he headed towards the door but before he twisted the handle he turned back to her, "Get rest tonight though, I'm taking you and Isaiah out tomorrow."

"Okay, where we going?"

"It's a surpriseee." He closed the door, leaving Y/N thinking what he had planned for them tomorrow. Since she didn't have anything to do she decided to just go to sleep now cause who knows what her brother had planned for them.

♰♰♰

Morning came and Y/N was still sleeping when Jeremiah slowly crept into her room and walked over at her, "Y/N." He began shaking her awake until it worked, "What?"

"Get up."

"5 more minutes."

"No bitch get the fuck up, me and Isaiah are already done."

She groaned as she sat up and got up from her bed and walked over to the bathroom. Once she was done she returned back to her room but this time with more energy and began planning an outfit out. She even sent Melanie a picture of it for her to determine if it was a good outfit or no and it was!

She put on the outfit and began doing a little makeup and walked out of the room to find both of her siblings sitting on the couch on their phones, "I'm done."

"Bout damn time." Isaiah rolled his eyes as he stood up from his seat and walked over to the front door, "I didn't even take that long." She followed him to the front door and stood next to him.

"Yeahh you did, you move like a sloth matter of fact you look like one bud."

"If y'all don't shut the hell up." Jeremiah pushed through the two of them and walking out the door while the other two followed him, "Take the keys and turn the car on." He threw them the keys and both Isaiah and Y/N looked a each other.

"I CALL SHOTGUN." The two of them ran, well flew down the stairs towards the car and Y/N ended up reaching the car first, "LOSER."

"Fuck you bruh." He walked around the car, towards the drivers seat and turned the car on, "Ight move." Jeremiah walked up to the drivers seat, kicking Isaiah out.

"Bruh you told me to turn it on."

"Could've done it faster." He got in the driver seat while Isaiah hopped in the backseats, "Ight we have to make a quick stop and then we can go to the place I have planned."

"Okay."

After a couple of minutes they pulled up to a smoke shop and Jeremiah walked in, "What do you think he's getting?"

"I don't know Isaiah, do I look like akinator to you?" She scoffed and shook her head, trying to look more into the shop to see what her brother was buying, "Ight bitch be like that then." He sat back on his seat and looked out the window waiting for his brother to return.