010

♰♰♰

"Hey girlll!"

"What the hell?" Y/N mumbled under her breath as she stared at her phone screen. Another notification popped up.

"It's Mya! We just met a few hours ago remember?"

"How the hell did she get my phone number?" She whispered to herself as she clicked the notification sending her to the whole chat, "Oh how'd you get my number?"

"I got it from Miles phone!"

Y/N called out for Melanie's name since she wanted to know her reaction to this, "Melanie"..

It took Y/N about 3 calls for Melanie to wake back up, "Whaat."

"Girl look at this." Y/N pointed her phone down at Melanie and she heard a "Oh my God." coming from under her, "Girl what the hell is she trying to do?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out.." Y/N climbed down from her bed and sat next to Melanie who was still laying down but sat up when Y/N sat down, "Are you going to reply?"

"Uhh yeah."

"Oh cool." If we're being honest Y/N DID NOT want to talk to her at all, I mean who would?? but Mya instantly typed back, "Yeah! I was wondering if you wanted to become friends!! <33"

"Oh fuck no.." Y/N said as she laughed, "Say yes so we can see what she's gonna say." Melanie implied as she took Y/N's phone out of her hand and typed a response, "Ouu great idea."

"Yeah that's fine!" was what Melanie texted back, "Great! I'll let you know when I'm free so that we can hang out!! xoxo"

Melanie showed Y/N the text who just hearted the messages and grabbed her phone back, "Ight now that that's done, get the fuck off my bed and go to sleep." Melanie laughed and jokingly pushed Y/N off her bed, "Fine goodnight Melanie."

"Goodnight Y/N."

♰♰♰
next morning

Since the next day was a Saturday, everyone decided to have a chill day and skate around the city. As in everyone it was Y/N's whole entire friend group. As we're speaking both Y/N and Melanie are getting ready in their dorms while having music blasting and having fun so while they do that why don't we go see how Miles's day is going.

♰♰♰
Miles

"Bro yes, I'm telling you I was trying to flirt like a little bit but then fucking Mya came." Miles clicked the corner of his phone, opening up the facetime call with Zae and looking at himself in the camera.

"Bruh just ignore Mya and block her or something." Zae responded as he set his phone down, getting out of the frame, "I'm trying but I can't, she knows shit she's not supposed to know and she trynna blackmail me."

"And what about Y/N? So just because Mya's blackmailing you, you trying to forget you and Y/N's relationship?"

"No but I can't let Y/N know about you know what? What if she gets mad about it?"

"You gotta be honest Miles and come on Y/N being mad? I doubt it.."

"Broo but deadass she looked so good yesterday." Miles put his hand on his face, groaning in disappointment. "Bro and then her parents live in the apartment upstairs like that's gotta be a coincidence right?"

"Definitely, but is she there right now?"

"I don't know probably, I'm pretty sure she comes over to her parents house on the weekend and today's Saturday."