007

♰♰♰

The prowler?

"What the hell is he doing here in Brooklyn?" Y/N spoke to herself as she jumped onto another building, trying to get closer and eavesdrop their conversation. "Aye don't get hurt out there igh?"

"I won't."

The prowler jumped off the building, onto an alleyway and ran off while the guy walked back inside.

Y/N turned invisible and began following the prowler all throughout the dark city. After a while, Miles finally stopped in the middle of a dark empty alley and continued walking deeper in. Y/N quietly landed on top of one of the buildings near by and carefully watched every single move the prowler made.

She then jumped to the ground, trying her hardest to not make any loud sound and walked near Miles since he couldn't see her. The prowler stopped infront of a dark tunnel and looked around, "Bruh I swear if my jordans get dirty in this nasty ass tunnel.."

He mumbled to himself as he took a step in. Y/N following right behind him. After a while of the both of them walking through the tunnel, they ended up walking all the way to the sewers. Miles was still walking around when he suddenly stopped and looked at the device infront of him.

"I knew they were hiding sum down here."

The device he stopped infront of was some type of bomb. He walked back a couple of steps and ran towards the bomb holding his fist out and punching the shit out of the wall, "Damn what the hell?.." Y/N thought to herself. As soon as Miles punched the bomb, alarms started blarring all over the sewers.

"Fuckkk.." Miles groaned as he started running out of the sewers but all of the doors around them started opening with people running out with guns and shooting at the prowler who responded by throwing bombs right at them.

Y/N ran right behind him, as she turned herself back visible while webbing people to the walls, "What the hell?" The prowler spoke as he quickly looked back at Y/N and continued running.

While they were running one of the bullets managed to hit Miles on his arm, making him stop and apply presure on his arm, "Come on you can't stop running." Y/N grabbed his other arm and made him start running with her as she looked back and webbed someone to the wall.

The two of them continued running until they finally reached the end of the tunnel, where Miles hopped on his motorcycle and Y/N followed right behind him. Even if he was a villain, she made sure he didn't crash or anything during the drive since his arm was shot.

Y/N quickly looked back, noticing that they were being chased by whoever was down there in the sewers and she felt her heart drop. They were getting close to the prowler..

She ended up yelling at him to follow her and he did. They suddenly turned into a street, juking the people who were chasing them to go the wrong way and continued driving and webbing into some dark empty alleyway.

"You think we lost them?" Y/N spoke as she swung herself into the alley, landing right infront of Miles who was applying presure to his arm, "Fuuckk do you have a shirt or something?"

"I mean under my sui- I don't care bruh just give it to me."

"Hold on."

She swung up to the roof of the building next to them and hid behind one of the walls as she took off her suit then shirt. She put her suit back on and jumped back down to Miles and started wrapping the shirt around his arm.

"Does it feel better?"

"Hell nah, I need to go to the hospital and get this checked up." His breath hinched as he spoke. He rested his head back as he delt with the pain. Y/N didn't know what to do at that moment but to watch him. Since she didn't know what to do she just decided to help him apply presure to his wound.