009

♰♰♰

Mya..

Of course it was fucking Mya.

"Hey you're Y/N right?" She smirked as she walked towards Y/N who was standing infront of the mirror looking back at her, "Yeah and you are..?"

"Oh i'm Mya! I'm surprised you don't know me." Mya sat on the counter, opening her purse and taking out a pink lipgloss.

"Yeah well you're not as known as you think." Y/N continued washing her hands, not even looking at Mya as she applied her lipgloss.

"I mean from other people yeah but from you? I thought you'd known me since melanie and I are best friends and i'm dating your friend Miles." She popped her lips and put her lipgloss away, looking at Y/N and every single one of her moves.

Y/N was finished washing her hands. After she turned on the faucet she looked at Mya and looked at her up and down with a stank face, "Girl what do you want?"

"Nothing.."

An awkward silence..

"I just came to support Melanie."

"You guys aren't even friends?" Y/N sternly spoke, not even breaking eye contact with her, "Girl Melanie and I go way back." Mya chuckled as she jumped off the counter.

"Yeah sure." Y/N also chuckled.

"Whatever.. But enough about Melanie. I need you to stay away from Miles."

What the hell?

"Why?"

"You guys seemed too close when you guys were streaming and enjoying eachothers company.. A little too much.."

"So what we're friends.."

"Yeah right, you probably have feelings for him."

"How are you gonna tell me if i have feelings or not"

"I just know but other than that we should be friends!" Mya smiled at Y/N.

The moment she smiled at Y/N, she had the urge to just punch her but she held it in. God did that smile piss her off.

"I'm good."

"Why not? It never hurts to make a new friend right? Come onn!" She kept begging and begging so Y/N had no other choice but to agree.

"Fine."

"PERFECT!" Mya FINALLY started walking away, "See you around!" She smiled widely at Y/N as she walked out of the bathroom. About time..

Y/N stayed in the bathroom for a couple of minutes before she headed back out to the concert. She was looking down at her phone after someone texted the groupchat that she didn't realize she was about to bump into someone.

"Shit I'm so sorry." She looked up at the person and their eyes instantly locked.

"Y/N?"

"Miles?"

"Get off that phone and you wouldn't be bumping into people." He chuckled as he placed his hands in his pockets, "Oh shut up." Y/N rolled her eyes and tried walking past him but he stopped her.