Chapter 4

You entered the portal after Miguel. And you don't look back as you hear it closing after you. Earth-9591. That's where you found yourself. Apparently an anomaly somehow ended up trapped here. Some other spider people were sent to capture it, but it's Miguel's job to see it gets back to its universe without causing anymore trouble. Or that's what you understood from what he told you. You exit the portal and your standing on a building, Miguel looks back at you and waves for you to follow.

—————————-time skip—————————-

You don't know how. But somehow you ended up hanging upside down, wrapped in web, and tied together with the one and only Miguel.. you had to fight the thing and things went... smooth.?

"So, Miguel-"

"Cállete. Not. A. Word."

"...sorry.."

You squirmed around, uncomfortable. Causing Miguel to growl.

"Stop squirming. Before I cut you"

He says and you look behind you, he is pressed against you from the back with his arms tied down. He was trying to get a finger to a position so he could cut through the web. Which was a mix of his web and yours. You were planning on trapping the anomaly after it escaped and you did, you just also trapped yourselves...you stopped squirming and just let him work.

"As soon as I cut it we are going to fall, so be prepared."

He warned and gave you a minute before sliding up his finger a bit, giving him more room to work before he sliced through the web, causing the both of you to plummet to the ground.

You gave a startled yelp and tried to shoot a web to catch yourself but ofcourse your never that lucky. You ran out of webs... Miguel swings up and you flash him a derpy and nervous smile and thumbs up as you fall.

You can imagine him rolling his eyes before he jumps off the building he was on, swooping down to catching you. Cursing in Spanish.

He lands on another building and sets you on your feet, but he is still unconsciously holding you close to him as he calls Lyla. She appears next to his head, and looks down seeing you practically still in his arms and smirks but doesn't say anything, and you just shrug up to her.

It's a bit chilly outside and Miguel is somehow like a human furnace so you found yourself leaning into him, keeping warm. Miguel talks to Lyla for a bit, asking if they are ready to send the anomaly you guys just fought back yet.

They talk for a bit but your zoned out, focused on being warm. Lyla soon leaves and you look at Miguel who is now pinching the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed and repeating 'no puedo más' or something like that.

"Miguel"

He glances down at you, looking annoyed. You tap his arm that's still wrapped around you and his eyes go wide with realization. He looks away. Immediately moving his arm like it burnt him.

".. sorry."

He grunts out causing you to laugh, he looks at you and raises an eyebrow.

"What's so funny."

"You were flustered"

"No I wasn't"

"You were too"

"I'm not arguing with a child"

You guys go back and forth and he puts him hands on his hips and glares down at you at the last sentence. You blink at him.

"I am not a child-!"

"You look like one"

"Im not even that short! Your just freakishly tall! It's not natural."

"Mhmm, mhmm yeah."