Chapter.Nine.

Miguel grins.

He pulls you back into a needy kiss. It was not gentle by any means. He kissed you like you were the air filling his lungs, like he needed you to survive. His one hand supporting himself over you, the other trailing up and down your waist.

You shivered at the contact but leaned into his touch. He noticed this and smiled into the kiss, his hand stopped moving and he squeezed your waist with a firm hold. You couldn't get out on this now, no matter how hard you tried.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss and started sliding down to the end of the bed. As he slid down you watched him curiously.

Miguel's gaze was focused on your thighs as he ran his fingers over them. He looked up at you and smirked.

Next thing you know you were pantless, gasping at the cold air. Miguel pried apart your legs and placed little nibbles and kisses on your inner thighs. You put your head back on the bed, throwing an arm over your face as he bit into your thigh earning him a soft whimper.

One arm wrapped around your thigh, almost hugging, and the other snaked under you, holding you close.

His venom once again numbed the pain from the bites, only leaving pleasure. His claws ran up and down your thighs gently,  making you shiver.

You whined at the teasing, and he looked up at you, breaking focus for only a bit before he when back to biting and suckling at your inner thighs.

Miguel was desperate to mark you up. Make you his own. Claim you. If you left without having his marks on you, he would feel incomplete. And at this moment he decides that you are his. Only his.

He licks up your thigh before sinking his fangs back into the flesh. He can feel warm blood slowly pool in his mouth and he doesn't mind at all. All he focuses on is pleasing you and marking you as his.

Your arm was draped over your eyes as you let him do as he pleased with you. It seemed he liked biting just as much as you liked being bit.

All you could do was focus on his actions, so when he started rubbing you through the thin cloth while still giving little nibbles, it felt amplified by 100.

You flinched at the sudden contact, moaning softly, biting your arm embarrassed. He noticed this and slowly crawled back up on top of you, pinning your arms above your head again.

"don't hide from me. I want to see your pretty face."

He said leaning to whisper in your ear, his words came out as a deep seductive growl. This time he didn't do much to keep his body weight off you, he made sure not the crush you though.

At the end of his sentence, he softly bit into your neck again, pushing down with his hips and grinding on you. You gasped and he grunted in response. He continued to bite into your neck while grinding, keeping a steady motion.

He pulled away from your neck, now red and sensitive, covered in hickeys and bite marks, matching your thighs. He moved up and kissed you, reaching one hand down, and started playing with you through the kiss.

You gasped and he used that opportunity to shove his tongue in your mouth, exploring it. He bit your lip earning a soft whine from you. As he kissed you his hand explored your body, wanting to memorize every inch.

His touches grew more frequent, his fingertips tracing patterns of ecstasy along your skin. He took note of your reactions, learning what pleased you.

He used his claws and cut the rest of the clothes of you. They were his clothes anyways so you couldn't care less.

He continued to kiss you as his hands ran over your body, tracing your lean muscle. He soon broke off the kiss again once you were fully undressed and at his disposal. He leaned down, moving your legs to rest on his shoulders and he smirked up through them.