Chapter 6

You eventually got up from the floor of the training room. Your mind was racing and you decided to go back to your universe and swing around, to clear your mind.

Does.. Miguel Like you? You want to believe it but at the same time, your mind was telling you it was impossible. Miguel O'Hara kissed you?  You swung of of a building, flipping in the air lost in thought. You could feel your 'spidey-sense' tingle a bit but you ignored it. Miguel being the only thing in your mind as you came to a realization.

The look he gave, they way he ran out of the room. Your face goes red as you realize what upset him. You didn't kiss him back. You probably scared him off by freezing up like that. He probably thinks he forced himself on you!? You come to the realization that you need to go back, and explain to him. Guilt fills your entire being.

You should've gone after him! You've been wanting to kiss him, dispite your denial about it. And when you get the chance you freeze up like an idiot, making the other feel bad about himself. You decide the next time you see him, your either going to tell him, or just come out and kiss him. That was a fact.

You swinged a bit longer, coming up with what to say and do, you wanted to go tell him as soon as possible, meaning today, before the matter settles and becomes more awkward to bring up. You turn into an alleyway when suddenly your spidey sense hits you like a truck. Next then you know the world is black.

You wake chained in a glass cell. Somehow your spidey sense didn't warn you until it was to late. You look around, analyzing your surroundings. You look down at your wrist and your glad you still have the 'not-watch', it seems whoever caught you didn't know about it. Maybe the capture was more personal.

"Aye coño."

You mumble to yourself before you are snapped back from your thoughts when someone walks in. They are wearing a bright while lab coat. Well fuck. You assumed you were going to be used as a lab rat. You look at your nose and realize your not wearing your mask. Double fuck.

"Well well well, we finally caught you, you little spider. Seems we caught you off gaurd for once? I Wonder what made that happen."

You ignore the scientists teasing and look him up and down. He is about your height with fluffy brown hair and Harry Potter glasses. Shoot all he needs is the lighting bolt. Usually you would find these features cute but him? Ew. He was an ugly one. The way his nose stuck out at an awkward angle, he walked with a limp. He probably got beat up a few times in the past.

"Nothing to say hmm? It's okay, I'll talk enough for the both of us"

'So he is annoying aswell as ugly? No wonder he needed to kidnap me, I would've ran just from his face if he tried to approach me'

You think to yourself.

He gives you an ugly grin, causing you to flinch back. He notices this and laughs.

"What do I scare you, little spider?"

"..not at all Harry Potter wannabe.. I don't don't know if your ugliness is contagious. I'm just trying to keep my distance here."

You say rolling your eyes. You could easily beet this twerp in a fight, but you can't get out of the chains. You tried breaking free and using your abilities but the chains around your wrist burned whenever you used them, causing two scars on each wrist.

He frowns.

"My mommy says I'm a handsome boy, thank you.  But look at you hmm? I bet you were all the heat in high school? Girls dropped at your feet didn't they?

'You mommy's wrong 💀' you snicker at your thoughts.

He walks over and grabs your chin, forcing you to look at him. You don't say anything and glare at him.