Chapter 5

You just finished patrolling, bored. You use your 'not watch' something you've renamed it after you last disagreement with Miguel. You think back to it and smile.
————————————————————————
"So how did you come up with the watch in the first place"

Miguel sighs

"It's not a Watch"

"But it looks like a watch"

"But it's not, a watch."

"Im pretty sure it's a watch miguel"

"It's not. A watch"

"Okay, so it's a not watch?"

"What- yeah? No? It's not a watch"

"Okay, not watch, i got it"

".... I'm done with this..."

————————————————————————

Thinking back to the puzzled look on his face made you laugh out loud. You use the 'not watch' and head into HQ, wanting to bug miguel. You Land in the cafeteria and decide to get some empanadas for him on the way to his office. Your looking around, seeing who all is here when you suddenly feel pressure on your chest. You look up and it's miguel, you ran into him while not looking where your going.

"Maybe if you paid attention you would've saw me."

He says crossing his arms and raised an eye brow. He knew he was the reason you ran into him, he saw you not paying attention and just stood there, wanting to see if you would notice him. You just blinked up at him a couple times.

"Shush. You probably saw me you could've moved. But actually I was looking for you. Here"

You say handing him the empanadas.he takes them not saying anything about them.

"You have nothing better to be doing?"

You raise an eyebrow at him at this

"Not even a thanks? Wow"

He ignores your teasing.

"I can find you something to do. Come spar with me. I want to see your skills."

You open your eyes a bit wider, surprised. Did miguel just ask you to hangout? Well spar, but it's technically the same thing, right?

"Um.. sure. Yeah let's go. Just don't be surprise when I beat you~"

You hum out teasing. He rolls his eyes at this.

"I doubt that"

"Your saying that just because your bigger than me hmm? I may be shorter than you, with your freaky monster hight but I can still kick you ass, tall man"

"Tall man?"

He asks raising an eyebrow and laughing softly.

"Cause your tall"

"You can't come up with any better nicknames? You really have a dull mind."

You glare up at him, rolling you eyes playfully, causing him to chuckle as you both walk to the training area. You had your mask on already so you didn't have to worry about that, but Miguel's formed around his face as you walk in. You both walk to opposite sides of the room.

You turn to face him and you can see him smirking through his mask, you can't help but smile and roll your eyes. Next thing you know he is running at you, he throws an arm at your head. You duck out of the way instinctively, and turn behind him, grabbing his arm. He whips around and uses your hold on his arm to fling you over infront of him. He grabs both of your wrists as you fall, but you kick up behind you, landing right on his jaw.

You hear him grunt at the kick and you flip, breaking out of his hold. You use your webs and climb to the ceiling. You jump off buf he recovers in time to prepare himself. He jumps up, meeting you half way. You put you arms around his neck and use a web to propel yourself faster to the ground, you spin and throw him off. He skids on the ground on one knee and using his clawed hand. Tearing up the ground and he slides before he uses the leverage to pounce of you again.

You slide on the ground, sliding under him again but he sees if coming and grabs you ankle, yanking you forward as you slide under him. You land up on your feet and kick him off of you. The both of you fight like this for awhile. Getting tired but enjoying the match.

You both find yourself smiling the whole time. Neither expecting it to be this enjoyable. He suddenly flings himself at you and you dodge, only for him to grab your wrist and slam
You onto the ground. As you land he twists  your position and grabs you other wrist. He pins you to the ground with your hands above your head.

His knee is inbetween your legs and he is putting a little, not all but a little of his body weight on you to stop you from excaping. You close your eyes, head pounding. You both are breathing heavy trying to catch your breath. You open your eyes to find his face inches from yours, both still panting heavily.

Your eyes widen and you fluster as you realize your position, it seems the other hasn't yet. His mask disappears to reveal a shit eating grin. You take off your mask to breathe better.

"What happened to you beating my ass?"

Miguel teases, smirking.

"You caught me off gaurd was all"

Miguel's smirk grows at this. You turn you head, embarrassed by the position and them Miguel seems to notice the position as well. He gets flustered, but his face doesn't really show it, the tips of his ears just burn red. You turn to look back at him and he just looks into you eyes, still pinning you. He seems to be dozed off, think of something. You blink up at him confused when suddenly his grip on your wrists tightens. You blink again and this time when you open your eyes, his lips are on yours. Your eyes go wide in shock, he is pressed down on you with a bit more pressure, still pinning you.

You can't seem to snap out of your shock. Miguel, the cold, strict, has anger issues, is kissing you? You can't wrap your head around it when he pulls away slowly. He looks at you with wide eyes and something seems to flash across his face as he sees your shocked and frozen expression.

He is fast to get off you. Standing, leaving you laying there still looking at him shocked.

"Ah coño..... sorry-... I have um... Lyla? Oh okay"

He panics a bit, rushing to walk out of the room. You lay your head back on the floor and put your hands on your face, your whole body goes red. You still can't believe what just happened. You groan not wanting to get up, and you wonder why Miguel rushed to leave.

—————————Miguel's POV————————
He pulls away from kissing you. His eyes going wide as he realizes what he just did. He looks down at you and a pang of pain shoots through his chest. You are looking up at him with wide eyes, while body frozen. He feels his heart break a little as he hurried to stand up, he mumbles and apologizes, trying to find an excuse to leave.

He walks in a fast pace back to his office, ignoring everyone. He makes it into his office and he slumps down in his chair, holding his face in his hands. He can't believe he just did that. He obviously made you uncomfortable and he hated that. He was pinning you, you couldn't push him off even if you wanted too, and that just made him feel worse.

He cursed himself, and Lyla for giving him hope. He scolded himself, thinking of how he just ruined your guys relationship... freindship... he grew to like your precence and wanted to think of you as atleast a friend but maybe you didn't even see him as that?

He sat there for probably another half an hour, just beating himself up when he hears the doors to his office open. He looked back, hoping it was you so he could clear everything up. But when he looked back it was jess, worry and panic on her face.

"Jess..? What is it. What's wrong?"

He says standing up fast and jumping off his playform, walking towards Jess.

"It's (Name).. something happened."

His heart dropped.