Part 2: Blooming Relations

N looked at Uzi in horror. His once great friend, and potential lover had gone absolutely insane!

"Uzi, what the heck!? Why would you do this?!" N said as he started breaking down in tears. "These are people I cared about, but you should know I would never replace you!"

"Oh really?~" Uzi asked N, "Well, you remember that fateful day where V interrupted our little cuddle? I do~" Uzi said before letting out a big sigh of happiness. "It was amazing to be warm next to you! But then SHE had to ruin it!..."

"Look, it's because we knew each other in the past, but as a disassembly drone now, I want to be with you.." N said with sadness and grief in his voice. "I mean, I would have much preferred to be in love with both of you, but you would have been my top priority!" N tried to keep a smile, but it faded quicker than Khan failing to seduce a door.

"There can only be one." Uzi pouted, still adorable in a way? "I wanted your love to be mine, and only mine.." N sat in the chair, still tied up.

"Do you need a hug, or something?" N said with sympathy.

"Are you just trying to run away.." Uzi said a little suspicious. "Because that's what you make it seem.."

"N-No! I just think that's something you needed. Also, I have something to tell you.." N said as he tried to reach for his pockets.

"Oh, really?" Uzi said. "Why don't I just reach in there for you?~"

"Uhh.. Because it's kind of a personal thing." N said, trying to hide whatever he had away from Uzi.

"Oh, it can't be that bad," Uzi said, "Let me see what it is. NOW!"

"Okay, okay! Just reach in the right of my jacket pocket." N said with worry in his voice. As Uzi rummaged through, she felt an odd shape, something she wouldn't have expected from N. Uzi pulled out a small little box with a note on it. The note was tiny, but read out, "Would you like to take my hand for the rest of our lives?" Uzi looked at the box, and started to tear up. She curled up into a little ball, lightly rocking from the grief of killing V and making N go through all of this just to show that he had real affection for her.

"I'm sorry.." Uzi said as she cried, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm SORRY!!" Uzi started crying louder, but N couldn't do anything about it due to him being tied to the chair. N remembered he had claws, and used those to get out.

"Uzi. It's okay. I really do love you, and I would love to take your hand in-" N said before Uzi cried louder and more tears ran down her face. N grabbed the side of Uzi's face and rubbed the tear marks off of her face with his thumb. Uzi pounced on N and snuggled up next to him. N felt weird about this, but he was alright with it. "Do you think we could not sleep on a stone floor?" Uzi looked around in realization before chuckling softly.

"Oh yeah." Uzi said as she chuckled, "Maybe that would be a good idea. There's like three bedrooms, so there's many options. Only one really fits two people." Uzi grabbed N's hand and led him to the bed. When N looked at the ceiling fan in the living room, she was gone. All the writing had been cleaned up as well. Something was off with this place, and he could tell.

"Hey, N! Are you gonna rest, or what?" Uzi asked N.

"I'm gonna be there in a bit!" N looked at the ceiling fan one last time, and went to the bedroom Uzi was in.

"Alright, N. Goodnight." Uzi said as she started slowly dozing off to rest. N joined her in resting, and the two got pretty close to each other. A little time later, N finds himself in a metal room.

"Huh? What is this place?" N said with confusion. His voice went silent as he heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, N~" Uzi called out for N with a musical tone, and he got so scared that he didn't know what to do, so he flew into the air. Unfortunately, his wings didn't activate, so he just flopped on the floor and ran away from where the voice was supposedly coming from. Suddenly, Uzi was right in front of N. "There you are~" Uzi pounced on top of N as she bit right into his neck. N felt a lot of pain from this, but he couldn't do anything due to his rapid oil loss. He felt like he was gonna pass out. As he nearly went on in the afterlife, he woke up screaming next to Uzi, as the sun was set, and the moon was shining high in the sky.

"N, are you okay?" Uzi asked N. She looked really concerned. 

"I had a nightmare.. where you pounced on me and bit into my neck, causing me to pass out on the floor from the loss of oil.." N said as he started to cry. Uzi went up to N and hugged him.

"Hey, it's okay. It was all just in your head," Uzi said as she bared her fangs, but they were so small, N didn't notice them. Uzi comforted N before holding his hand and running off. They left the cabin, and saw V at the door. "Oh.. well, this is awkward.."