Part 3: Conflictions

"N, what the hell are you doing? I thought that we had something going!" V exclaimed as Uzi snuggled in N's arm with her head on N's chest. N had to really think. What was he gonna do about this? V starts getting herself together, before sighing.

"Alright, alright. I get it. You two are very cute, but what about you and me, N? How do you know we could trust her!?" V started shouting. N staggered back, and Uzi looked really sad. V realized that she was harming them, so she started to break down into tears. N walked up to V, and tried to comfort her, but V slashed back at N, causing him to get a decent sized gash on his left arm, with oil leaking from it. 

"V! What was that for?" N asked in pain. "Ow.." He held onto his arm, putting pressure on it. "Uzi, get me some bandages." Uzi rushed into the next room to get bandages. V started crying, and N comforted her as the time continued. Uzi looked over at them, and started to get jealous again. She tossed the bandages towards N and V. The bandages rolled a little bit, and N retrieved them to get himself patched up. Uzi went up into her room, trying to find a way to get rid of V. However, her ideas are either way too over the top, or just lame. She has to find that perfect balance between awesome, and satisfying. However, knowing her, that'll be hard for Uzi to do.