Ending Reflection

So, the story's over, huh? Well, everything must come to an end. And so has this.

First of all, I just wanna say, thank you SO much for supporting this story. And for those who read the story since the beginning, you are the real ones. To think that this story took me seven months to complete is honestly crazy. However, I suppose there's a few things that need to be answered.

Starting out with the characters that don't exist in Murder Drones, we have four. One of them is my friend's oc, and then the rest of them are my ocs. The first OC that's introduced is Blade. He's got a massive crush on N, and will do anything to get to him. After their first interaction, Blade realizes what his mind and heart want. N. So, he has the obsessive love behavior put into his head, and from there, he goes on a killing spree trying to get N's love. And the story goes on about the rest.

The second one, is Hawk. My main OC. This is one of the few drones who survived the manor, and ended up staying fully intact, until he decided to upgrade himself with disassembly drone parts after BRUTALLY MURDERING two other disassembly drones, who are my other two OCs. Going back to Hawk, he mainly experimented with drone parts, and kind of helped Cyn in a way, at least, in the universe I built around Hawk.Which is basically a whole other universe, and a whole other can of worms that deserves its own novel. Wither way, he starts taking scrap parts from the drones, and sometimes killing drones to get parts. It's all in the interest of making an army against JcJenson all because they gave him a shitty therapist job, and realized his only client was the love of his life, J. Yeah, J was his "crush". Even though I practically wrote that part out.

Now, we can get to the two other characters, T and P. Originally American based drones, these two were pretty much the stereotypical jock and cheerleader partners, but then they entered the JcJenson in Space program, and went to Copper 9 with another one of their friends. They snuck off to do unholy make out sessions, but then got jumped by a worker form of Hawk. T and P's current state has them in a pretty roughed up state. Hair all ruffled, and even scars and cracked screens. T was given worker drone legs, and is shorter than P because of this. P is mostly intact aside from the aforementioned scars and such. Her screen is more cracked than T's, as she was hit in the head by T's body in a body bag. Her right arm is replaced with a worker's arm. P hides herself under a cold yet angsty teen sort of personality, similar to Uzi, but more sophisticated. She even blows the drone equivalent to bubble gum, which is just pliable rubber. T on the other hand is more calm, and tries to keep himself under a poet's style of speech. More sophisticated, and sounding like shakespeare, but with modern lexicon of most writers.

And that's a quick summary of the OCs I made. Now, let's get to something a few of you are probably wondering. Why are the first three parts so short? Well, that's because those were made when I was a much worse writer, and didn't go into as much detail as I do now. For any long term readers, this was made back in July of 2023. That was when the idea was first concieved by me and my ex friend. Now it's under my control, and I can do whatever I want. And after half a year, it's finally done. But that doesn't mean the story is finished. Because I have an idea of what I'm gonna do. However, you are gonna have to wait for the story to unfold as I'm still making the before and after of this story. Which is canon to Hawk's lore. That in of itself is a whole other can of wires just waiting to be untangled.

I am still very thankful for all who read this story over the months. I can't wait for the 1 year anniversary. I plan to make something special for it.

For now, I shall go. But before I do, I'm just gonna leave you with this. There will be more. Until that day comes, I thank you, for reading the whole story. Have a good day now.