Chapter 8

( Aika's POV )

"Aika,I love you...." Tsuba-nii said.

I'm still speechless...

"I don't know why.. But I really want you, for myself.. And I don't want them to do THAT kind of thing to you....." He said..

"Tsuba-nii...... I'm.....I'm sorry!" I said and cried as my legs got weak and I fell down on my knees.

He hugged me and whispered gently.

"Aika... If you'll be mine, I won't ever let you go. I won't ever let you cry.. Just be mine...." He said.

He held my chin, and kissed me again. I don't know what got into me, but I kissed back. His lips were very soft, sweet, warm and really kissable...

Suddenly, someone knocks on his door, and we broke apart.

"Tsubaki? We need to practice our lines!" I heard Azu-nii's voice.

"Oh, I'll be there in a minute! Just wait for me at the living room!" Tsuba-nii shouted back.

I stand up and saw him open the lights.

"Uhmm, sorry about that..." He said as he put his hand on the nape of his neck and look away.

"Its okay.... But I think I need to go to my room...." I said and look down.

"Oh, sure..." He said and I finally got out of the room.

I went to my room and sigh deeply.

'What's happening? This is not my attitude at all....' I thought and sat on my bed.

"Are you okay?" Julie asked as I nodded and just lied on my bed.

'I'm doomed.' I thought and fell asleep.

Morning...

RIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!

I quickly turned off the alarm and got up from my bed. Oh that's right, I have school today..

I went to the bathroom and do the things that I need to do. Then, I change into my uniform and went to the dining room.

I saw Ukyo-nii, Wataru-chan, Yuu-nii, Fuu-nii, Masao-nii, Iori-nii, Suba-nii and Loui-nii.

"Ohayo gozaimasu..." I quietly said as I sat down between Suba-nii and Iori-nii.

"Are feeling okay?" Iori-nii whispered to me.

"Ah..yes. Sorry to worry you.." I quietly replied as he smiled and continued to eat breakfast.

"Now that I think about it, There will be a school festival next month.." I heard Yuu-nii whispered. But I guess no one except me heard him.

"hmm, what's with a long face, Aika-chan?" Masao-nii asked and I felt that all their eyes were set on me.

"Eh? wasn't I always have a long face since I got here?" I asked them quietly while most of them nodded.

"But this time, its different... or am I sick?" Masao-nii said and put his hand on his head.

"You must be sick." Ukyo-nii shortly said.

"Am I acting weird?" I whispered to myself.

~TIME SKIPPED~

"Tadaima...." I quietly said as I took off my shoes and walk inside.

"Oh, Okairi.." I saw Iori-nii, Wataru-chan, and Suba-nii at the living room.

"Where are the others?" I quietly asked as I look around.

"Still at work." Iori-nii replied with a smile. While I sat beside Suba-nii. We were just watching T.V. in silence until we heard voices.

"Tadaima~" which is probably the voice of Tsuba-nii.

As he and Azu-nii went to the living room, I look at Tsuba-nii for a moment and be stared back, then I quickly look away.

But then, he even sit next to me! Its really awkward!

"Ne, Aika-chan! Do you wanna go eat ice cream with me?" He suddenly asked excitedly.

'That was too direct!' I thought as I shook my head in reply, then he pouted.

I stood up and quietly went away from the living room.

As I was about to open the door to my room, someone grabbed my hand quickly, then the next thing I know, I was in an unknown room, where the light is only candles.

"Gomen ne, Imouto-chan..." wait, that voice probably came from Kana-nii.

"Kana-nii, is there anything you want?" I quietly said as I saw him sat on his bed.

"Hm..I just want you to help me changing.." he said and smirk.

"You're kidding." I plainly said and tried to open the door.

"Wait! I'm just joking! No need to be so serious!" He laughs as he stop me.

"What do you really want, Kana-nii?" I asked. He let me sat on his bed as he sat, next to me.

"Aika-chan...do you want me to tell you, what you did to me when you're sick?" He whispered seductively to my ear, as I quickly pushed him away.

"I don't want to hear it. I'll really regret it if I find out what I did to you..." I quietly said and look down.

"Haha, don't worry. You really did something interesting.." he said and smirk again. And its really getting creepy.

He move closer to me as our bodyis already touching. I felt his hand on my thigh.

He moved his face closer and closer, but then, the candles are suddenly blown, and the room is really dark. Then, I felt something wet on my neck, wait.... NO!!!

I quickly pushed him away as I touched my wet neck.

"K-kana-nii....what are you doing?....." I asked but then he didn't reply. I felt his hand is moving up to my thigh, but I quickly slapped his habd and stood up.

'This is bad! I can't see anything!' I thought as I was looking around.

"Aika. Do you have someone you like here in this house?" He asked. I can tell that he's serious about it.

"I like my family here. But I don't have someone that I particularly liked as a man..." I whispered then, the candles are being lit up again.

"Then....I'll do my best to be that certain person who you'll like as a man." He said and smiled at me.