Chapter 6

( Aika's POV )

"So what do you think is the best name for her?" I asked and finally looked at Juli.

"Should I be the one who will decide the name?" He asked curiously. "No, just help me to think about her name..." I said and look at the kitten again.

"Yuki....." I said. "What?" Juli asked. "Yuki.... is it okay?" I asked and looked at Juli. "I like it!" He replied and looked at the kitten.

After a few minutes, Yuki finally fell asleep. "You really like cats, do you?.." Juli said while I nodded my head.

Then I heard a knock on my door. "Aika-chan? Dinner's ready!" I heard Tsuba-nii's voice. "Take a good care for her, Juli. Okay?" I quietly said while he nodded his head.

I went to the door and opened it. I saw Tsuba-nii's in front of me. "Let's go together!" He said happily while I just nodded my head and started to walk.

"So, Aika-chan, are you having a good time here?" Tsuba-nii asked with a warm smile.

I look at him and blushed a little at how closed our face were. "I-i am...so far...." I replied while looking away. "Aw, are you blushing? It's cute!" He said and hugged me tight. This cause me to blush even harder.

Until someone pulled him off of me. "What are you doing, Tsubaki? Everyone's waiting for us at the dinner..." Azu-nii said. His face didn't show emotion, but his voice and his eyes showed anger. "Okay..." Tsuba-nii said and we both go to the dinner.

After Dinner...

I'm washing the dishes while everybody went to their rooms. Ukyo-nii said he can wash the dishes but I insist so he let me.

I thought that 'Everybody' went to their rooms, but I was wrong. When I look at the dining table, I saw Yuusuke-nii. He was just sitting there and has a notebook. I think has an assignment. I didn't bother him so he can continued answering while I continued to wash the dishes.

After a few minutes...

I was done washing the dishes and when I look at the dining table, Yuusuke-nii has his face down in the table. I think he was sleeping.

I went near him and look at his notebook. Our faces were just centimeter apart. There was a question that was blank while the others were answered but wrong.

I slowly picked up the pen that he was holding and erased his answered and I write the correct answer. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

We just made an eye contact, then he said, "Is this a dream?" He asked while looking at me. "No, you're probably not dreaming..." I quietly said. Then we had another eye contact.

Until his eyes widened. "EHHH??!!?" He said while quickly backing away from me. His face is really red like his hair. And the funny part is he's very sensitive!

"Hahahaha!" I suddenly started to laugh like there's no tomorrow. What can I do? His face is really funny!

( Yuusuke's POV )

She's laughing..... I.... I made her laugh... This makes my face to be red again.

'Her laugh is too cute.... and her face.... and her body..... Wait, What?!' I thought as I continued to stared at her while blushing.

"S-sorry about that..." she said while holding her stomach while giggling and trying to stop laughing.

"You're very cute when you laugh...." I said with a serious face.

( Aika's POV )

'Oww, my stomach hurts! Did I really laugh that hard?' I thought while trying to stop giggling and laughing.

"You're very cute when you laugh...." Yuusuke-nii suddenly said with a serious face. This really made me stop from giggling. I look at him and started to blush.

"You should laugh or smile often, it really makes you beautiful..." he continued while I was still blushing.

I stand up and started to walk away and go to my room.

I opened the door and went to my bed. I sit and started to think.

'This is not good, I mean, I just showed one of my weaknesses! I shouldn't laugh that hard in the first place! I should keep my face emotionless..' I thought and lay on my bed and started to sleep.

( Yuusuke's POV )

Aika went to her room while I was just blushing.

'What did I just said to her?!? Did I really said that?! It's embarrassing!...but true..' I thought.

I look at my notebook and saw that it was changed. 'Did Aika changed this? I should thank her tomorrow.' I thought and walk to my room with a big smile on my face.

Morning~

( Aika's POV )

I woke up just before my clock alarms. I groaned and turned it off.

I prepared my things and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After 30 minutes, I went to my room and get changed to my school uniform. I picked my hair brush and brush my long red hair.

Until I heard someone knocked on my door.

I went to my door and opened it. I saw Yuusuke-nii. "Ohayo gozaimasu, Yuusuke-nii...." I said with a bored expression. "Oh, o-ohayo..... I-i came here to say thank you about yesterday.." he said and look away. "Thank you?" I said and tilted. "Y-you did my homework right? So I'm here to say thanks.." he said and blushed. "Oh, your welcome.." I said and walk at the hallway, towards the dining. Yuusuke-nii is just behind me and following me.

When we got to the dining room, Everyone greeted us.

"Good morning!" They all said while I also greeted back. Then we started to eat.

Time Skipped...

I just got out of the school. And unfortunately, it starts raining, when I totally forgot about my umbrella.

I quickly run and stop at a small cafe. I didn't went in, I'm just outside while wiping myself. I turned around, and accidentally saw Natsu-nii!!! He was sitting and having a coffee when he finally turned his eyes on me. It became wide and he suddenly stands up.

Before I knew it, he dragged me inside the cafe and let me sit across him.

"Why are you so wet?" He asked directly. "Oh, when I got out of school, it suddenly rains and I quickly run..." I replied.

He asked the waiter to have a coffee. The waiter bows and walk away. "You don't have any umbrella, don't you?" He asked. "Yes..." I simply answered.

The coffee soon came and Natsu-nii let me drink it. We also talk about his work and my school. And, whenever he's talking, I can't help but look at his really handsome face. "Is something wrong?" He suddenly asked. I quickly look away with a blush and said, "nothing..."

"Achoo!!" Suddenly came to my mouth. "Are you okay? You must be catch the cold when your running under the rain.." he said as he stands up and put his coat on me. "Oh, thanks...." I said as I blushed. I really smell the perfume on his coat and it makes me really relax and very warm.

When the sun already set, "oh, I think I should go home now, Natsu-nii.." I said as I stand up but my head suddenly hurt and I suddenly black out...