Chapter 5

( Aika's POV )

Before I could drink my milk, someone hugs me from behind but I didn't get surprised.

"You must be my new little sister~" someone said with a girlish/boyish voice, then he let go of me and I look at him. "I'm Hikaru! Nice to meet you, Aika right?" He said then I nod. "Why are you up at this time?" He asked. "I can't sleep.." I simply replied while drinking my milk.

He was cross-dressing but I think he was just comfortable in wearing girls' clothes. "I'm going to my room now..." I quietly said while bowing at him and then walk away. "Good night Aika-chan~" he said. "Good night.." I replied and go to my room.

( Hikaru's POV )

What a cute little sister~ and I'm just thinking if 'some' of my brothers already have fallen for her..

When I was looking around, I look at the table and saw a red phone with two little cute kittens keychain on it.

'Is this Aika's phone?' I thought as I pick it up and opened it. And what really suprised me was her wallpaper was a cute kitten too!

"So she likes cats? That's interesting......" I whispered to myself and smirk.

Suddenly, I heard that there was running upstairs so I quickly put the phone back into the table and hide under it.

( Aika's POV )

When I got to my room, I quickly go to my bed and tried to sleep.... But I was very unlucky when I forgot something on the dining table where I drink my milk...

I quickly but quietly go outside my room and ran downstairs.

'I hope Hika-nii didn't see it... or else.........' I thought. And when I'm at the dining room, I saw no one. I sigh in relief and quickly get my phone. I look around once again to check if somebody was there but there's no one.

I go to my room quickly and shut the door.

You know, I really don't want them to know that I like cute things.....because it's one of my weaknesses....

I go to my bed and finally slept....

( Hikaru's POV )

I saw that she already went upstairs so I go out under the table.

'I can't believe that a serious looking girl like her, really likes cute things...' I thought and giggled..

Morning~

I woke up because of my alarm clock. I saw that Juli was still sleeping.

I quickly go to the bathroom to get ready for school. After preparing for myself, I go out of the room and go to the dining room.

When I entered it, I saw Yusuke-nii, Fuu-nii, Wataru-chan, Azu-nii, Tsuba-nii, Suba-nii, Ukyo-nii and Hika-nii. I guess that the others were still sleeping. "Oh, good morning Aika-chan!" Tsuba-nii said happily, while I sit between Yusuke-nii and Fuu-nii. "Morning.." I replied and began to eat..

While eating, I feel like all their eyes were on me, but I just shrugged it off and continued to eat... it was silent until Hika-nii spoke. "Hey, did you know? I saw a really cute kitten when I'm going here!" He said and I quickly look at him with a sparkling eyes. "Really?!" Out of nowhere, I shout in excitement but I realized that it shocked them while looking at me.

Wait, no! Just ignore it Aika! They'll find out my weakness!

I continued to eat but Hika-nii continued to tell about it. I just ignore him until, "Aika-chan! Do you like to have some kitten?" He asked. I stand up. My bangs were covering my eyes. "I'm going out..." I said and go out of the house and I hear Yusuke-nii and Fuu-nii follows behind me.